CowlRaven

DINORUN

I now have all my stats maxed except for the last speed.... and the doom keeps killing me on insane in raining lizards xd.png (see youtube channel for proof- search dragonhatchie's channel)

so I'm trying to get Planet D.... I tried doing them all with the cheats that gave you max everything as one site said it would work, it didn't dry.gif but I just wanted to see...

Stupid doom! Quite being doomy!

Never played but I saw a YogTrailer for DinoRubbish.

Saw a Yoshi Hat.... so happy.

I used to play dino run...I got to lvl 5 in multiplayer...But its been so long i forgot my username...

I LOVE DINORUN

Srsly, one of my favourite ever games. I love giving my dino kickass hats.

/runs off to play

seconded

I managed to beat all of the maps in hard, and done most of them in insane...

Ohmigawsh! I played DINORUN a while back! I remember the multiplayer was so freaking fun!~ I was at, I think level 9, which took forever to get there. I was a solid black dino with a gold crown, ahaha~

I can't seem to get back into it anymore though, haha.

Bumping this thread because Dino Run DX is out - a new steam version of the game.

https://www.pixeljam.com/dinorun/

Anyways, I'm only missing the last jump upgrade and the last 2 strength upgrades now.

I have an old multiplayer account which is level 9, but there's no way to change username and I'm not restarting from lvl1...

Oh. My. GOD. This is a thing?!

I simply adore this game, having been eaten up by a wild fascination with prehistory since my early years. This game is already awesome anyhow (and it was even in browser), but once it came out on Steam, the term "impulse buy" did not even cover the extent at which my hand magically purchased the game for me.

I'm trying to find the eggs, but it isn't too easy; largely I concern myself with clearing every level I can on increasingly harder difficulties, though only Out to Pasture I can clear with relative consistency on Insane! difficulty.