Royal-Tentacle

Tsuko's Art Cafe | UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hmm...That wouldn't be an Ember, would it? The head structure seems to be similar to the Ember picture you have in your signature, and the markings seem like they might match as well (though someone else drew that one).

Anyway, I too am looking forward to the final picture. ^^

RIBBON DANCER! I thinks.

Ooh, I forgot that the ribbondancer has a red stripe on its snout. xP

I just took a look at the Neotropicals, but they don't have striped markings on their face at all.

Well, the only other dragon I can think of that has striped markings on its head is the Yulebuck. The ears even look like they might match, but there are no antlers, so... Though, seeing as its just a preview, might it be unfinished...?

Well, the only other dragon I can think of that has striped markings on its head is the Yulebuck. The ears even look like they might match, but there are no antlers, so... Though, seeing as its just a preview, might it be unfinished...?

Ding ding. Here's your free cookies. *hands them over*

I've finished the Holly, and I'm currently trying to get the Yulebuck's anatomy right by trying the muscle and frame instead of outright free-handing it. I wanted to save the antlers for last cause I find them to be the easier part of the Yule.

Wow this place is dead huh.

I got the Magi sketched for littlelostdragon.

user posted image

sorry i'm taking so long. ^^;

Wow this place is dead huh.

I got the Magi sketched for littlelostdragon.

user posted image

sorry i'm taking so long. ^^;

Yay, to be honest I had thought it was forgotten and well thought it would never show( had too many things happen like that. a few still have yet to show up from others. one or two over a year old O.O). But tis is wrong and I see that lol.

Aww, the magi is so sweet. :3 Looks so adorable playing with its back foot. x)

Did you finish the group holiday picture, by any chance? .3.

No i did not. I am lazy and a procrastinator. xd.png I knew i wouldn't get it done from the start.

*Runs to grab his scepter*

Tsuko, that Magi is EPIC. Can't wait to see the Ribbon!

Oops i died again. Trying to get LLD's request done. With as much as i procrastinate, I should get paid for it.

Oops i died again. Trying to get LLD's request done. With as much as i procrastinate, I should get paid for it.

But tis did pay ya. With an DC egg....

I look forward to how the pic turns out smile.gif

Edited by little lost dragon

Leetle news update:

Coloring LLDs request and will soon be getting to Earf's request sketch.