Royal-Tentacle

Tsuko's Art Cafe | UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I thought I could request whenever, being bluelisted? ;A;

K... I'll save my requst for later.

hi... hope your eyesight gets better Tsukoyami!

*walks to the corner of the room and sits down. starts watching the thread contently*

Earth you can. Just not when I have 8 things in front of me I haven't finished yet. xd.png

I finished a request from a watcher on dA.

A Spitfire and a BM.

Yeah.

I'm still pissy.

OMG I love the Spitfire's eyes!!! HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THAT!!??!?!?!? *bows* And that new shading technique(?). You're a freaking artist god. *worship*

I need to start stalking again. xd.png

OMG I love the Spitfire's eyes!!! HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THAT!!??!?!?!? *bows* And that new shading technique(?). You're a freaking artist god. *worship*

I need to start stalking again. xd.png

Artist....god? What is this blasphemy? Oh nonononono. It's just a general overlay of colors. Just three different shades/tints sitting atop one another in the usual white/iris/pupil fashion. xd.png As for color... that's pretty much one of the easiest ways to color, without half-a**ing it of course.

Infi's request frustrates me t no end, so I'll put hers aside for now. Something will be up soon, provided I finish it today.

*Enters stalker list for next open slot* I love the way that Silver and sweetling look.

Got some "nice" news. Youngest Sis found a cat a school. She brought it home. Cutest thing ever. We all wanted to nurse him back to health. He jumped out of my hand and almost landed on cold pavement, and bit the censorkip.gif out of my right index finger. Anyone wanna take a gander as to which hand I use to draw with?

Currently, for the time being until my finger's better, I have to put things on hold.

Nevermind. I can still work with it. It just feels a bit awkward.

Edited by Tsukoyami

Yay *Tis still in stalking list* Tis has a request all ready. But tis needs to wait for spots to open up heh.

I didn't realize you had a news thread woman. *thumps Tsuko*

I want to request something with your new smexy shading technique. Some type of eye kryptonite. Stupid list. *kicks list and sulks out of thread*

Aww. Dun be mad Deadie. D: I assure you all, I'm actually working fairly quickly now.

Also as a heads up, I will only accept two requests when the slots are free again. After those, if you want a request, provide me with eggs. :3 Nummy nummy eggs. 1 egg or hatchling per request. My bluelisted people are allowed at anytime to make a free request when my schedule's free.

now. I need to finish my waifu's Psychosilver.

Tis watching thread carefully for the slots once there open. Almost miss read the post thee lol and though ya said ya where accepting 2 more then I reread it a few more time and saw the 'when the' words.

Aww. Dun be mad Deadie. D: I assure you all, I'm actually working fairly quickly now.

Also as a heads up, I will only accept two requests when the slots are free again. After those, if you want a request, provide me with eggs. :3 Nummy nummy eggs. 1 egg or hatchling per request. My bluelisted people are allowed at anytime to make a free request when my schedule's free.

now. I need to finish my waifu's Psychosilver.

I'm over it now, but I'm still in full-on stalk mode. laugh.gif

Artist....god? What is this blasphemy? Oh nonononono. It's just a general overlay of colors. Just three different shades/tints sitting atop one another in the usual white/iris/pupil fashion. xd.png As for color... that's pretty much one of the easiest ways to color, without half-a**ing it of course.

Well I can never get it to look good, definitely not that good.

Updates:

Vhyx's request is expected to be done very soon.

Infinis' request is frustratingly difficult, but getting done.

Yumeka's request- sketch has been done and proceeding with lining and color.

As for other art things I've choosen to take up from people:

Sinsdaem- have yet to sketch

Dreamgirl5- have yet to sketch

kiffren- "J" Dragon-something-or-other

Comments on Primary work list:

Vhyx:

"I am so sorry. D: I completely forgot what details you've told me to draw. So... I kinda ...improvised."

Infinis:

"Thank God I finally have a structure for it. So... sometime after Vhyx's I'll have yours up."

Yumeka:

"Still working on a proper placement for the two, but overall the sketch is looking great. Expect it this weekend."

And about the comic:

I work on the comic on my own time, and yes there will be more. I'm not sure whether or not I should keep with the lineless technique or just do lines with value. So when and if i finish things here, I'll start on the comic lickitysplit.

......That's all for now. Vhyx's will be up soon.

Edited by Tsukoyami

The green in this is totally drool-worthy Tsuko. I really love this one. There's a softness to it that, like Rhea said, doesn't fit the Psycho title at all. xd.png

Ok I lied can't follow my own deadlines.. feel free to butcher and insult me as you wish.

Q AQ I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN FOREVS.

TSUUUKKOOOO <3333

You just get better and better every time I come by! : D

Question, those who are offering dragons from DC, can they still request or are they still under the obligation of the request list? /wasn't sure

HAZEH OMG ILU AND other craziness squeeing.

Since the egg commishesesesss are coming up rather soon.... um. Yeah, you still have to abide by the list. Organization is a... um, requirement for me since I forget too much. Since I'm very muchly prone to stress, I'll have everyone here remind me not to take extra requests until I say otherwise....

GOT THAT GUYS>

....jk.

Coolcool I shall sit and wait then |D /flails

Tsuko you're getting really good at drawing people! Maybe someday soon I'll be able to persuade you to do a Living Dead Girl for me. laugh.gif