TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

So the soonest we will know if this has anything to do w/ the shallow waters is about 1.5 days. Ahhh this thread will be millions of pages long by then!

I think it was more along the lines so when it grows up we can post and be like *it does have such and such* or *WHAT!!! NOTHING!!!! Tj you sneaky dog fooled us again.*

Well hopefully in a few days when everyone's goldfish grow up, we'll be seeing if they have a BSA or not.

i want a shallow water, too xd.png nut i need a CB magi first...ah, well..

i really love those banners, great job~

i think TJs just messing with our nutty dragon cave-obsessed brains. all he did was give us a picture of a magikarp using splash and we freak out, lol...

...WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? I NEED TO KNOW!

Big bad font so you guys actually read this. >>;;

Magi Dragon + Water Dragon = Shallow Water Dragon

I don't think it's a BSA. I think it's that.

Proof this works; check lineage.

Edited by Alyssum

A magikarp using Splash! Aaaaahh!! Panic! This must mean something! AAAAAHHH!! Run around wildly. Speculate on the magikarp! Onoz, Downtime, this must be linked to the magikarp! TJ says it's not. More Panic!! Aaah! Goldfish!! What happens now??!!?!!???!!!!

/summary of thread.

xd.png

So, main theories seem to be either another Pokemon Night (I was there for last year's!) or something to do with the new magiwater breed.

Or just TJ's having a laugh :~D

Anything else?

I would agree with this, except that was widely figured out on the release thread within probably less than an hour after the release. I don't think he would make a thread to announce something that was already figured out.

Some people figured this out early on in the Witty-Title-New-Eggs-trololol-whatever thread. smile.gif So it's not that...

A magikarp using Splash! Aaaaahh!! Panic! This must mean something! AAAAAHHH!! Run around wildly. Speculate on the magikarp! Onoz, Downtime, this must be linked to the magikarp! TJ says it's not. More Panic!! Aaah! Goldfish!! What happens now??!!?!!???!!!!

/summary of thread.

xd.png

lol, that's pretty much it xd.png

I WANNA GOLDFISH TOOOO!!! My Magi & Waters, they refused to Breed. Grrr.

I WANNA GOLDFISH TOOOO!!! My Magi & Waters, they refused to Breed. Grrr.

I feel really bad for everyone like that...

I complained at first because both of my sets breed fine, but didn't make an egg >.> How silly I was to complain ._.

I wonder if that Rattata's ever gonna attack. ninja.gif

...i dont think so. it's too stunned by the magikarp spazing out to do anything.

My brain hurts...

Going to bed.

'night.

Of course I'm not going to play on my DS throught the night until it runs out of battery >.> <.< >.>

I have this funny feeling TJ is sitting there, somewhere, staring at this thread, and laughing his head off while we go nuts about the meaning of this little Magikarp.

I have this funny feeling TJ is sitting there, somewhere, staring at this thread, and laughing his head off while we go nuts about the meaning of this little Magikarp.

Gosh we're stupid you're right.

I still say it's a marketing campaign.

Dragon Cave and Pokemon team up to give you...

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Just like Splash.

I still say it's a marketing campaign.

Dragon Cave and Pokemon team up to give you...

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Just like Splash.

In fact, they make you give them things. Your time, your sleep, your sanity . . . blink.gif

cuz it seems that the goldfish breed is a buthead to get as soon as mine is grown I will try breeding him/her to help people not as lucky

In fact, they make you give them things. Your time, your sleep, your sanity . . . blink.gif

I only have time, so they're out of luck.

I suppose they'll be going for THAT next D:<