TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

Thank you very much ^-^

I think I could make a habit out of this, I just need some practice, and I could probably make some kick-ass banners.

But I agree with Satyr. It was just set up to stir up excitement. The servers being down were just an added bonus.

Omgwtfbbq ahhhh D:

More new eggs (sometime soonish)? o.o! But! So many already! And I haven't gotten them all yet, nooo D:

And if he is just trying to panic attack us, I think it's working >>;;

If it is a BSA, it would have to be of one of the new dragons. The only one that really fits is the Shallow Water. However, I have the feeling that a BSA wouldn't be released so close to the release of the dragons, unless the BSA was part of the release and we just haven't noticed yet because no one has an adult dragon besides TJ.

So I think its madness... or something that isn't a BSA.

Reason for the downtime

Long-deferred maintenance that was supposed to be happening on a weekly basis but hasn't been.

This topic and the downtime are completely unrelated.

FYI

I think that TJ is giving you all a hint. A hint that you must breed a magi to a water dragon to get that new egg. I may be wrong, I am a lot , lol but that is my perception of his post. ninja.gif

Omfg I LOVE YOU :3

YES <3 Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

I love the renamed topic header thingy. xd.png

@Seriousness32: Those are great! Are you letting us use them?...

I fail at banners. Seriousness' are really good

Edited by satyr76

...oh dear. Because of this topic I have 69 unread topic reply emails. Wonderful.

I think that TJ is giving you all a hint. A hint that you must breed a magi to a water dragon to get that new egg. I may be wrong, I am a lot , lol but that is my perception of his post. ninja.gif

I just tried that and got one of the new eggies. ohmy.gif

...oh dear. Because of this topic I have 69 unread topic reply emails. Wonderful.

I never check the box that sends you emails.

I love the renamed topic header thingy. xd.png

@Seriousness32: Those are great! Are you letting us use them?...

They are free for anyone to use smile.gif

They are free for anyone to use smile.gif

Ooh, cool! Thank you...

...wait, so what are the URLs? (Codes, whatever)

...never mind. smile.gif

Edited by Tanigi

wow! 82 pages already and still .... now I really thing the purpose is plain madness xd.png

Does any1 watching the thread have a Shallow Water that will be growing up soon?

What does it really matter whether everyone has the egg? When Summon came out there were many people who didn't have all three Trios, but it came out anyway--they just got the Trios they needed. Same here.