TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

Magikarp used SPLASH! biggrin.gif

It's either.

1: A Joke

2: New BSA

3: Pokemon night warning

Splash Creates madness by showing an image of a splashing Magikarp to young hatchlings.

so...the golfish dragons...ARE GOING TO EVOLVE INTO INTO GYARADOSES?!?!(plural of gyarados: gyaradoses?gyaradi?gyaradeese? not sure, really...)

.....lol, that'd be weird....or maybe it's like the legendary dragons, and if you get a whole bunch of goldfish dragons, they'll summon a gyarados-looking dragon with a new BSA....

Wait, what happened to Egg Drop Soup? Was it shut down permenantly like Soti's?

I think it is a little soon to assume that. Give him some time to get it back up. It only went down since the cave downtime, so that may have knocked something off for him. Let us not panic, yet.

There is a very good list of active sites here that you can try in the meantime.

the cave is being laggy. I went to incubate and egg and it's still loading the "your dragon incubates the egg" page

could the lag be related to some maintenance or tweaks tj is doing? o:

the cave is being laggy. I went to incubate and egg and it's still loading the "your dragon incubates the egg" page

could the lag be related to some maintenance or tweaks tj is doing? o:

It's just the hourly drop that's doing it. wink.gif

i dont think thats it, there only, like, two hundred people there....

the page wouldn't stop loading and firefox wouldn't even give me a time out message, i had to manually navigate away to get it to stop. I've usually got a good connection and never lagged like this unless something was wrong with the site.

I'm having lag too sad.gif Mine didn't lag even when there was 1000 people there once. Or 900 something.

I thought I was the only one with lag, then I saw this and was like: "What...?" xd.png

I gave up and went to bed at page 35. Anything happen since then, a la Magickarp? I noticed the Cave's back up.

what is this post even about huh.gif

Love.

And Magikarp.

lol wut?blink.gif I wake up to Magicarp using splash?

I LOL'd when I read this. laugh.gif

I like that banner, Seriousness xd.png

Thanks o: I'm still working on it though. I want it to be less... bulky >.>

But people. He made this post to make everyone say "oooOOOWHAAAA????" and make people wonder and think about what's going to happen, then get all excited. In a few days, or maybe even today, maybe tomorrow, he'll give us an update.

As for what it is, I dunno. Maybe the orange things get splash, maybe they get a completely different BSA. Whatever it is, we will ALL FIND OUT SOON.

That is all.