TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

I've been wondering for a while now... What;s your avatar from?

And, on the subject of the site.... Watch, when TJ gets online he'll be like "Oh, sorry, I had something set up but then I went to bed. Didn't realize the site went down. Oops." xd.png

I know! It's from CW's Supernatural. Awesome show, this season ended but I'll be waiting. smile.gif

I really want to check on my dragons. Two of my eggs were fogged.

-goes back to lurking-

I know! It's from CW's Supernatural. Awesome show, this season ended but I'll be waiting. smile.gif

I really want to check on my dragons. Two of my eggs were fogged.

-goes back to lurking-

I thought it looked like Supernatural, but wasn;t sure. :3

...Hey! I could totally pass the time by watching more of that!

...or I could go hunt for more sweet things to eat, I need more sweets... Mmmmm, sugar.... LOL, all my teeth are sweet teeth. tongue.gif

Studied a chapter of Science and had dinner.

Cave down was good for something then [said the science teacher rolleyes.gif ]

Seriously, though ... enough now. I'm bored. laugh.gif

o-O *eye twitch*

oh wells, i said i was going to turn in at 3:00..........it's 3:10 now XP

yeah cookies <3

hope the site will be up soon i'm ill so have to stay in bed, would be lovely if it would come back up soon ":]

Sprinkles edible glitter on the cookies. NOW THEY ARE COMPLETE!!!

Guys, chillax

-hands out cookies made of LOVEANDRAINBOWSANDHAPPINESS-

Finally someone who's not all 'omgzzzz'. *makes room for Googleplaxin and offers cookies*

Oh, cookies! I love cookies! *noms them*

RAINBOW COOKIES!

omnomnomnom.

TJ, you're making me anxious. D:

-dies waiting-

I can't go to sleep because I'll wonder all day if I missed something...

Oh well, I guess I could always finish watching BeastMaster...

"doofensmirtz evil incorporated~"

Just as perry the platypus bursts through the door of Doofensmirts' lair, the mad scientist presses a button, trapping our hero in rope above a pit of snakes.

"ah, perry the platypus, so glad you could come. i'm sure youre wondering why i kidnapped this handsome computer nerd."

he turns around a chair to reveal a tied up tj.

"you see, when i was a child, i always wanted a pet dragon, but no matter what i said i never recieved one for my birthday. Finally, i joined dragoncave...and was kicked out of a roleplay for godmodding!"

perry roles his eyes.

"how ridiculous is that?! i mean, the plot was stupid and the other roleplayers were all were too goody-goody. i mean, who would hatch a dragon to help mankind anyway? whatever happened to goods old fashioned hostile takeovers?

Anyway, allow you to show you-" he pulls a sheet away from a giant raygun, "my website-inator! all i have to do is enter the website name here, and the website will be deleted FOREVER!"

"uh..." tj interupts, "or you know, you could just cancel the website payments..."

"....shut up you." he puts a gag over tjs mouth and walks off, laughing evilly. how will perry get out of this one?

meanwhile, back at home, phineas turns to his stepbrother ferb.

"hey, wheres perry?"

"doofensmirtz evil incorporated~"

Just as perry the platypus bursts through the door of Doofensmirts' lair, the mad scientist presses a button, trapping our hero in rope above a pit of snakes.

"ah, perry the platypus, so glad you could come. i'm sure youre wondering why i kidnapped this handsome computer nerd."

he turns around a chair to reveal a tied up tj.

"you see, when i was a child, i always wanted a pet dragon, but no matter what i said i never recieved one for my birthday. Finally, i joined dragoncave...and was kicked out of a roleplay for godmodding!"

perry roles his eyes.

"how ridiculous is that?! i mean, the plot was stupid and the other roleplayers were all were too goody-goody. i mean, who would hatch a dragon to help mankind anyway? whatever happened to goods old fashioned hostile takeovers?

Anyway, allow you to show you-" he pulls a sheet away from a giant raygun, "my website-inator! all i have to do is enter the website name here, and the website will be deleted FOREVER!"

"uh..." tj interupts, "or you know, you could just cancel the website payments..."

"....shut up you." he puts a gag over tjs mouth and walks off, laughing evilly. how will perry get out of this one?

lmao

Also, Robot Unicorn Attack hates me tonight >3>

Edited by TPishek

Wouldn't expect much progress. I'm pretty sure TJ's in the US somewhere, and most of the US is asleep at this hour. (Don't go by me, I'm somewhere between a night owl and an insomniac.) He was probably unconcious before the site went down.

TJ's been very good in past lagmonster/datamonster attacks about crediting time so we don't lose our emergency babies.

I do think we need to get some "I Survived" badges for these unscheduled events, though.

Anyway, some people have it worse: two of the three pet sites I play on are down! ;_;

More seriously, and on the original topic - my guess is either a new breed-specific action (maybe the water dragons can flood the cave/ap/wilderness and bring you a random assortment of eggs/dragons?) or the new magi/water crossbreeds can be evolved. And I'm probably wrong on both.

Or maybe TJ's going to replace our dragons with pokemon sprites again.