TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

Its funny, i was going to put a concept in for a Goldfish Dragon. TJ beat me to it. XD

-noms on cookie-

I tried to make the Cave work for me in an hour, then I was kind of like: Hey, maybe the I should check out the Forum! It may tell me whats happened.

So yeah, I tried in an hour to start the Cave, and I still don't have an answer why it doesn't work... Im really really reeeeeally curious O.O

i am so very sad that i havent been on the forum very much i could of met more people i thibnk and i still miss my dragons but i have met new people and will visit forom more i thinks this is only a good thing. and yes my english is rubbish

Or maybe TJ's going to replace our dragons with pokemon sprites again.

Agian? When did he do it last time? i would find it hilarious.

Wouldn't expect much progress.  I'm pretty sure TJ's in the US somewhere, and most of the US is asleep at this hour. 

IIRC, he's in the Eastern Timezone, which puts things at about 6:25am for him right now.

@Fenix3533: Sometime last year.

Edited by KageSora

On the floodings BSA Lodrelhai-That'll never happen. TJ has said there will never be BSA for randomly bringing cave/AP/wilderness dragons to your scroll.

On the floodings BSA Lodrelhai-That'll never happen. TJ has said there will never be BSA for randomly bringing cave/AP/wilderness dragons to your scroll.

he didint say to scroll he just said it would show a diffrent selection then it was say 2 minutes ago... would be useful in some cases not all though.

Well looks like nothings going to happen for awhile and I can't put off sleeping any longer just to sleepy. Will check back when I wake up later. Hope my dragons are okay. Night.

Edited by dragongirl02

After doofensmirtz leaves, thinking quickly, perry notices a nail embedded in the wall. he begins swinging back and fourth, until he grabs the nail with his teeth. he then cuts the rope with his platypus tail, then jumps onto safe ground, his themesong playing in the background.

He then runs to the door where doofensmirtz took the website-inator. tj stared after him.

"um... First he comes to save me, then he ignores me? i am SO not making that platypus dragon i have in my drafts."

he didint say to scroll he just said it would show a diffrent selection then it was say 2 minutes ago... would be useful in some cases not all though.

Never said "Show", he said "bring you". That implies that they would be yours, but it's only an implication.

Ugh, I can't wait anymore..... I need sleep.

Goodnight all.

...But that couldn't happen either. DC can't work like GPX etc. The eggs have to be picked up to show the next eggs.

Figured that'd be a no-go, just decided to go for the most out-of-the-way ideas I could. happy.gif

And yeah, our dragons all turned into pokemon a while back. I think it was for the server change, if I remember right (and there's no guarantee I do.) Something about the graphics files for the new server being pokemon, so as data was transferred the dragons changed? Didn't last long, but was highly amusing while it did!

In the chat, there's a message coming up when logging in:

"Cave is down and we don't know why yet"

Just thought somebody might like to know.. smile.gif

*is wide awake* i love being twelve hours ahead of everyone. *cackles*