WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

Yes you should. Or Xtero would be forced to fight by himself. And that's not good.

Username: warewolves

Name: Mitosu (Not her true name)

She is old, let’s leave it at that.

Species: Reaper

Sex: female

Powers/Abilities:

Reap: Anything sliced by her scythe is infected with a special substance which reacts differently with each person, and by how much they were cut. A small scratch usually leads to hallucinations; some are knocked out and experience a small nightmare. The larger cuts increase the effect, and are very likely to cause the scythe to take their life. She is the only one who can touch it.

Pass on: In special occasions, she can 'pass on' her abilities to certain people. This is done by her giving them her scythe willingly.

Name: When she knows a person's name, not their name used on the streets, but a true name, she can control them completely.

Weaknesses:

Reap: As said, the effects vary. Some people are barely even inflicted, meaning they only have a heightened sense of paranoia and maybe seeing shadows in the edge of their vision.

Pass on: IF the person does not give back the scythe by a certain amount of time (Varies with the person) it will become infused to his/her hand until the scythe wielder destroys the old reaper.

Name: A true name in nearly impossible to find, and only a few creatures, such as reapers know theirs on birth. They usually prefer to go by other names.

Description: http://www.animegalleries.net/album/topn/c...ry/-17976/img/3

Personality: Mitosu is a silent person. She prefers to be silent and quiet rather then talk. That's not to say she does not talk. When she needs to her mouth seems to sprout words that may seem like nonsense to most people, but carry the wisdom of a Reaper. When angered no one but a Reaper as old as herself, or the right words, can stop her from Reaping. And when someone does manage to capture her heart, they will find a quiet but passionate soul.

Other: Optional: Knows the Jackal's real name. (It's up to FRoD; if I get no reply on here I'll shoot him a pm)

Username: warewolves

Name: Zack

Species: Fallen angel

Sex: male

Powers/Abilities:

Attraction: Anyone who has not met him before can fall in love with him, if they look into his eyes it can intensify into obsession. If left unchecked, they can become his willing slaves.

Telepathy: When he fell his mind was opened and he began to hear people's minds. He usually shuts it off, but can on occasions push his way into a person's mind and find out everything about them.

Arch sword: He has an ancient sword which when he holds it gives him strength beyond measure.

Weaknesses:

Attraction: He has no control over this power. He hides his eyes behind specially designed sunglasses to tone down the effect, but people automatically like him, or absolutely hate him. Sometimes the ability can flip itself in certain people, and some are not affected at all, but that is rarer then a cannibal Faun.

Telepathy: If he is not careful, he can be driven insane.

Arch sword: This drains him when being used, and is only good for an hour every now and then.

Description:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/winged%...y_Ferrette1.jpg

(Except without the chains and dark black sunglasses. He is wearing a black denim jacket with no sleaves and denim pants.

Personality: Zack is a person who is always smiling. He is always there dancing to a song in his head, and always seems to have a beer in his hand. He never seems to be drunk though when in fight, when he has to he can fight with such ferocity it is a wonder it is contained by his attitude most of the time. He will talk about how handsome he is, how any woman is lucky to have met him, but secretly this is all an act to cover his shame and loneliness.

Other:

He WB. If you need me to add more, just shoot me a post.

Va Voom!!

Thank yooou~ =D I'll put them in the charrie listings now. x3

*sighs and prods Xtero* He's going to be depressed if he sees no one there to help him... and I will be too T-T

Come on, Team Dos, don't leave the emotional necromancer alone fighting the scary monster!

Goodness I've been horrible at checking the RPs I'm a part of on this site >.>

Awwwwh, how sweet of Zhiess~ <3

@Ware; didn't even stab you. D: I only poked you gently. Like, a little poke. A tiny weeeny one.

*Glances down at 'poke' and watched blod flow.*

As it is, CAN THE NIGHT BLOOMIN END ALREADY!!

*sigh* Is Xtero all alone on team dos? Don't make him go Rambo on those stupid snake magician things... (though I'm kind of tired of waiting...are anyone on dos even alive?)

I don't even know. D: I don't think my PM's worked last time, I was lagging pretty badly...

/sent a PM to myself O_O

I'll have to try again when I get home.. ^^'

You can do it ware, I believe in you! *stops blood flow with a magical healing potion*

Lol, I already have that. One of the reasons why I sometimes neglect the RPs here 'cause I'm too lazy to think and I get distracted by other things, like online games.

*stares at Bubbles* tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip