WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

x3 Hey, ND and FRoDy, should I just time-skip the Dos mission? Youse can still attack the Caster if you want, with some NPCs replacing the other members of the team, if that's whatchu want? ^^ I dun mind either.

Uno is just waiting for Dos to get back, then they'll be travelling~. :3

I don't mind time skipping through it all :3 I'm sure Xtero won't mind either~ *hides a hammer behind back*

XD Alright, so. Just checking before I post, time skip to where Fraener's talking about the joint mission?

Also, tell me what team(s) you want your character(s) on, and I'll see if I can draw something up. x3 Like, who you'd want to be with, or who you wouldn't mind being with. =D

Limits of eight per team, and those who don't respond will be marked as inactive. ;3

Kira likes Signum, Zhiess, and Sooty. Possibly would also like Xtero and...that's all. I think She hates the rest of them.

Doesn't matter what team he's on... as long as he gets some love and affection. Don't you, my little Xtero? *squishes Xtero in a hug* :3 I really just want to be on a team that doesn't shrivel up and die on me again, that's all.

So, one Team so far will have:

Kira

Zhiess

Sooty

Xtero

and maaaaybe Signum if jaina doesn't mind.

((I don't care which I mean Cole is gone so there is the Jackal who I am itching to use in a fight, and Jeff. But I would really like to not be the only one on a team ..... >.>))

Well, I suppose they could join Kira's team. Then we'd have all active users on one team XD

yes signum is there. I'm back here now

Kira

Zhiess

Sooty

Xtero

Signum

Jackal

Jeff

Seven people... That leaves, what, ware's characters? o-o Couldn't have them both on Team Uno, so they might as well be the start of Dos?

Mmmkays.

UNO

Kira

Zhiess

Sooty

Xtero

Signum

DOS

Jeff

Jackal

Mitotsu

Zack

How's these look?

I posted the time-skip. o-o

You shall see. >:3

I honestly have no idea. O_O I need to draw something up. Dx

Whee, I posted a fail post~ *waves arms around* Maybe finally we can get somewhere without all those dead people around...

I guess no one else is gonna post, then? I'll finish drawing the monster and post for youse. x3

Sorry guys. D: I was busy with work experience, so I couldn't scan the pic then. But I'll go do it now, and upload it onto dA, so I can do the whole "dis is da beasteh" talk.

EDIT: Okay~! Got it now. =D Here he is. Sorry about giving you the link to the page, instead of just the image, but I amused myself in the comment/description thing. :3 I'll update the OP of the... RP thread? I think? with the info about him (once I type it. >>).

Edited by WonderBubbles