WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

Yeah!

Lets make their own language!

Say words in here and sentences and their meanings:

The shovel does not hits far unless It's magical -

Don't use your physical attacks, for they are short-ranged. Use your magical ones!

Did everyone died or something? *prods a cricket*

*tries to breath some life into it*

Hope that did something... XD

D:< Does that ebil half dragon-freak dislikes the awesomeness of necros?!

Xtero will appear once some other peeps post ;D

XD He doesn't dislike them, he just thinks they're insane. =D

I should edit with a Sooty post, then, huh, Ware?

I have no idea where anyone is and I'm just gettin g over a bad case of rp sickness.

Edited by warewolves

Oh, I... see? o-o

Team Uno's just about to attack the All-Seers and Dos is just leaving. o-o

*rolls around on the floor*

Do you need me to post? Does everyone in team uno know the plan? Will you follow the plan? Or are your characters going to add drama?

I reckon that'd be good. x3 Sooty will follow the plan and whine about it later. XD

If anyone doesn't know the plan, they'd better go read the last few pages.

Mhm, they better, or they'll have to deal with a grouchy vampire. XD Kira may have a bad temper all the time, but you don't want her seriously angry at you. LOL

XD That'd be a bit scary. Would the subject of her anger survive? x3

Yeah, but staying alive with her angry is a lot worse than her killing you. XD

...... Where is the announcement xd.png

.. Scratch that found it. Er, OK give me a few days and I will remake the character forms. But first, A POST IS IN NEED!!

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

I'd better repost it, huh? o-o

Thank you! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. D:

Eric's form is gone! sad.gif I shall go find it, it should be here.

Username: dracoon

Name: Eric

Species: Wolf-shifter

Sex: M

Powers/Abilities: Enhanced senses, also coupled with amplified howls that can deafen or drive a person within range insane. Besides that, he is also a user of close combat and poison-tipped knives.

Weaknesses: He cannot use his left hand, and also slightly weak if exposed to the sun too long. And he is also very scared of anyone who has a brick on hand. He is also very sensitive orf anything around him, and is relatively high-strung.

Description: Eric has jet-black hair and hazel eyes, and wears glasses(although he insists that they are aviation goggles) with his wolf-ears sticking out from either side of his face.. He is tan and is about 1.7m tall. He wears a motorcycle jacket coupled with his own scale armour underneath. His left hand is shrivelled up and weak while his right is tougher and much stronger. He also has a belt that holds his knife. He wears khaki slacks, and looks very casual and laidback until you see his tail.

As a wolf, he is silver with a gun-metal grey muzzle. He raises his lame paw above ground and walks with a slight spasm. Even though he only uses 3 paws he still can run and attack like any normal wolf.

Personality: Eric is laidback and positive, always willing to land a hand. When in combat he would risk his life to save his friends, even if they have only just met. Being naive, he believes that peace will return but by then he would have to fight for it. Also, his high-strung personality make him look slightly weird but he doesn't mind as long as he has a band of friends that can back him up.

Other: His father is also a shifter.

Back, with no dust. *blows*

Edited by dracoon

Thank you! I've edited Jeff's form in and Eric's will be there in a moment. c:

I think I'm waiting for Kira to start the attack in Uno... Dos can start moving whenever they feel like it. :P And they need to move soon.

Guys, guys. Read this, now.

This morning, I went to edit a new character sheet into the OP and thought it had worked, leaving it to... be the original post, the way it was. If you take a look, you'll see that ALL THE CHARACTER SHEETS HAVE ACCIDENTALLY BEEN DELETED. I am so sorry, guys. D:

You'll have to PM me or repost the sheets in this thread, where I can see them. I really hope you all saved them somewhere... I have SOME sheets saved on my computer. I'll put them up now. CHECK TO SEE IF YOURS IS THERE WHEN I AM FINISHED.

I am very sorry. D: If you didn't save it, you'll probably have to redo it. D:

This was posted a week or more (prolly more) ago. This is a repost for those who haven't seen it yet. Check the first post, like it says. Go on.

Hum...I would like to post...but Xtero's currently hiding...perhaps once someone else posts then I can throw him back in...