TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

o0o0o i just found one while randomly awake and abandoning an egg. And i hadn't read here first.

I was all...

what's that?

Should I click it?

OH AN EASTER EGGY YAY!!

thanks for the fun collecting TJ smile.gif

Edited by Rubywinged

Hint: i found one when you click on a dragon, egg or hatchie.

How do you get the swans. They look so beautiful ohmy.gif

Its neat, after my 5th egg, the basket on my page had eggs and was no longer empty happy.gif This has likely been mentioned before, but, well... the thread moves silly fast

And I thought I was too old for easter egg hunting.

it's not every 11 minutes, xd.png

i have 8, and i've been searching for a bit less than an hour

I momentarily freaked out for no reason when I saw my Deepsea hatchie had matured.

New stuffs+4AM=Jumpiness. xd.png

6th egg for me! yay!

Gah, this is strange, I've never been in a egg hunting before, this is new for me xd.png

I've taken to reloading my own basket every few minutes as I'm doing things around my house, doing my homework and surfing the web. Haven't really had to look else where. Got the idea to reload just one page after my third egg I found on four pages because I was left click opening new tab on a lot of dragons looking at lineages. Figured if the same easter egg could be found on several pages then reloading one page every few minutes to see if my 'catch' timer was up would work too. Seems to.

Though I am loving clicking through everyone elses' baskets as well to see what kinds of eggs have been found.

Gah, I want the Avatar one!

same here D:

they all look great but the avatar one is the one i want the most so far

...next to the swan and glass one :3

And I thought I was too old for easter egg hunting.

xd.png We're going to my grandparents' for Easter and when all the kids were younger (me, my brother, and our cousins), we would do an Easter egg hunt.

I jokingly asked my dad if we were gunna have a hunt this year and he was like, "You're twenty-one years old! Grow up."

At least now, I get to hunt eggs. ^.^

I muSt be extremly unlucky, haven't seen a single one.

For me, one shows up every 11 minutes... Like I found one at about 12:20, then 12:32, then 12:43, and just now 12:54... The ones before that didn't follow the pattern though...

I've got seven now...At first they appeared at small time intervals,but lately,the intervals seem to get longe.They reached 11 minutes

Ok I saw one, clicked it, got a basket and 1 egg. Havent seen any other eggs... can anyone tell me some places to look?

It's every 12 minutes smile.gif So next egg hunt find will be at umm 4:06 cave time (by my calculations xd.png)

That might be off a minute or two b/c I'm going by what my own clock says. But it's definitely every 12 minutes.

Ok I saw one, clicked it, got a basket and 1 egg. Havent seen any other eggs... can anyone tell me some places to look?

Places to look?

EVERYWHERE in the cave... AP... dragons... scrolls... ;3

Srsly, they appear everywhere.