TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

It's every 12 minutes smile.gif So next egg hunt find will be at umm 4:06 cave time (by my calculations xd.png)

That might be off a minute or two b/c I'm going by what my own clock says. But it's definitely every 12 minutes.

It's not same for all users...

I think where we find them depends on where we're at on the site at any given drop. Haven't found any of mine in the same place twice. Found a couple on other people's scrolls, two on my scroll page in different spots, etc. No particular order, just where I was when the time was right.

I really love all of mine. So pretty. I prefer the colors of my current ones to some I've seen around on other people's basket-pages.

Y'know, I found a pretty pink-and-swirlies one when stealing viewing yours.

On a side note - I love how quickly my GPX+ eggs grow when I post on threads like this :U

Edited by lightbird

Ok I saw one, clicked it, got a basket and 1 egg. Havent seen any other eggs... can anyone tell me some places to look?

They seem to be at timed intervals... mine have been about every 12 minutes. I've found them in the Cave, in my bf's Basket, on my scroll, in the AP, in the Wilderness, on the Help page, on the Terms and Conditions page... Completely random, seems to just pop up where-ever you are when the time interval is up. =D

im constantly checking the wilderness lol

:3

got the swan one

=D

Edited by Eddiexelite

I'm wondering how many there are--I've got a list of all the ones I've seen.

For me, it's around every 11-13 minutes that I'm finding them.

hmm, i really love that green one with the netting, i think it is. and all of the other glass ones, and the swan one of course :P

wow there are so many different kinds! I've only managed to get six so far. I guess I know how I'll be spending my easter xd.png

Didn't you just love it when you got your first one?

Just letting you guys know that the eggs do show up in the DSi's browser.

I'm set for an all-night egg hunt in bed. tongue.gif

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!

::Grabs DSi and snuggles into bed::

How utterly cool is it that the swan is black? I might have to change my user name and use it as my avatar. tongue.gif

My current favorite is probably a tie between the butterfly one and the pink/purple with blue horizontal stripes.

Just got my 10th! Yaaay!

Gha, you people with Wi-Fi are lucky! I can't use my DSi to get my eggies! D:

Edited by KageSora

After 4 in the morning & I'm still here huntin' eggs.

**yawns till jaw cracks**

11 & counting!

Going for cold caffeine, anyone want a drink while I'm at the fridge?

I just came in DragCave, saw this egg right in front of the page, and I was like what the heck? So I clicked it and said something about festival Egg.

So I came here to check and turns out we are having an Easter Event Hunt.

What fun! laugh.gif

They seem to be at timed intervals... mine have been about every 12 minutes. I've found them in the Cave, in my bf's Basket, on my scroll, in the AP, in the Wilderness, on the Help page, on the Terms and Conditions page... Completely random, seems to just pop up where-ever you are when the time interval is up. =D

hmmm I have only seen the one I have... so this timer.. is it diff for each person?