TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Yes, but the actual eggs you click on to take? Do they appear on your scroll page or is it just the cave pages?

Cave pages ....

You click on them and the egg will be transported to your Easter Basket via the Festival Eggs page....

When you see one, just click it..that's all! And unlike cave eggs, there is not that dreaded *Unfortunately, you are not fast enough ....* message to taunt you!

3 eggs!

biggrin.gif

at this rate, and given the timer

i should be done in about 7 hours biggrin.gif....

ish

xd.png

There are 2415 people online o.o

I think that's the most I've ever seen.

Same, just goes to show how popular this event is smile.gif

Festival of Eggs Eggies are like potato chips...you can't have just one hehee

Im up to 15 and just sit on the main page and wait 11 minutes and refresh then get my next one LOL

I got the swan and glassy one, but still no sign of the avatar one. I was going to sit on my front porch today and watch my hummingbirds....but NOOOOO thanks to TJ Im sitting in front of my computer refreshing every 11 minutes LMAO But darnit Im having so much fun hehee

Thank you TJ and spriters for this, my Easter was going to be just another dull day and now its turned out fun.

So for now, 38 is the agreed number?

Eh, I went to sleep. Now I have 12. I have some catching up to do xd.png

wow my bro just logged into his scroll and the security words were "some laggard"

lol xd.png

I am getting quite a bit of lag, but it's nothing compared to a year ago! The server and hosting improvements TJ's been making has really helped.

wow my bro just logged into his scroll and the security words were "some laggard"

lol xd.png

Did he screenshoot it? That would make an awesome addition to the Funny Captchas thread xd.png.

Watch everyone will find all of them and then he'll put more for us to find...

I clicked on your basket to see what eggs I didn't have... and got an egg! laugh.gif

9 eggs here!

11/38 i'm coming slowly but sure biggrin.gif

thank god we have 2 days AND that are we scroll locked or not has anything to do with that can we get them or not smile.gif

And unlike cave eggs, there is not that dreaded *Unfortunately, you are not fast enough ....* message to taunt you!

That's a part of this I really like...you see an egg, click on it...and actually get it!

tongue.gif

24/38 now...still looking for that pretty white/glass one with the gold thingy...and the swan...