TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

9/38...

i have a long way to go.

join the club XDXDXD

I wonder if we'll get to keep our baskets, I would like to. :B

What will happen when I have all eggs?

for now, you can be proud you have them all biggrin.gif later... a mystery...

LOL YOU GUYS. WHERE DO YOU FIND ALL THESE EGGS? :B

I wish I wasn't so tired last night. Would've gotten a bunch more if I weren't sleeping. D: *only has 8*

So, they come out in timed intervals, eh? :T

hjkdahwfjasdsa This event is too cute. <33333

Happy Easter everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying the event!

I've got 13/38

My son said that it would be neat if the eggs 'hatched' into toy dragons the hatchlings could play with.

I got them aall laugh.gif

Congratulations ^^ So do I. Feels good, doesn't it? biggrin.gif

edit: on the other hand, my very first dragon EVER had his very first baby ever! and its a mint like him! well actually its still an egg. thats so darn sweet though, my first dragons firstborn is his breed! d'awww...

I gave your new mint egg a look, and I found my own egg there :3

Recap:

The Festival of Eggs is a Dragon Cave event spanning over 2 days as a gift from the spriters and TJ. There are 38 different Easter Eggs to collect from all over the site and a different egg will appear every 5-12 minutes. These can only be collected by you, and will stay on the page. It will stay on that page for a least a minute so if you accidentally hit forward you can still go back and get it.

Eggs can be found on the Adoption Page, Cave, Wilderness, your Scroll, a dragons page, the T&C page, 'Actions' page, freeze page etc. Everywhere except the forum and the shop.

Many people have set a timer to go off every 12 minutes (this seems to be the most common spawning time) and reload every time the timer goes off. The eggs can be hiding in the open, peeking above the banners, at the bottom of the page, hidden behind other eggs (in your basket) and somewhere inbetween within the page you are viewing.

To make it easier you can just stay on the cave page (or any really) and every 12 or so minutes refresh and an egg should appear. Once you've clicked on the egg you found you will be taken to within your easter basket and you can see all the eggs you have collected. To go back to this page you can type in "http://dragcave.net/easter" or click on the basket at the top of your scroll.

As you collect more eggs your basket will change slightly, the first stage being no visible eggs in the basket, the second stage will have 5-6 eggs in the basket, and the third stage is a full basket with an egg lying next to it.

When you have collected all 38 you will be able to see all of them in your basket. No-one is sure what the prize will be for collecting them all, or if its just about finding them in the first place.

you can also go here to see the rest of DC's spriters and how they're going with the event.

Good luck and I hope this helped smile.gif

I figured I'd repost this to save people going back through the posts, sorry if its getting repetitive *bows apology*

Ein Sylean, whichever DC page you choose to refresh every 12 or so minutes biggrin.gif

I love the 12 minute cool down. It has given me time to do small chores in between biggrin.gif like starting and changing laundry loads, cleaning the separate parrot cages, mopping the floor, vacuuming. WOW! I've gotten a lot done around the house and still have 6 eggs left to get biggrin.gif

Happy Easter everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying the event!

I've got 13/38

i <3 it!!!!!

Whew. Been up since 5am, now its 11:15am...got all 38. Now I can finally take a nap before needing to cook dinner, lol. After all that work, I really hope we get to keep our baskets. rolleyes.gif

Wooo, finally got them all! ^^ Now for that annoying sunsong I keep missing... *scurries off for moar hunting*

Just got on. My husband was watching my scroll for me today (waiting for a pink to grow up so I could influence an egg with it) and apparently saw several eggs and didn't know what they were so he didn't click on them. rolleyes.gif

Love this event so far!

My son said that it would be neat if the eggs 'hatched' into toy dragons the hatchlings could play with.

Ah that would be cool, or like by giving a hatchling a toy it took a day off their growing time. and with 38 eggs that would be 38 toys and 38 hatchies able to grow up a day early O.O