TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I'm really getting frustrated...I've been continually clicking links for the last 20 minutes, looking closely at every image/banner/etc., trying the Terms & Conditions, Wilderness, Wilderness Young, other peoples' scrolls and dragons, other peoples' baskets, my dragons, I've picked dragons up off of the AP, I've abandoned dragons, I've named dragons, and I haven't found anything beyond the one that was on my scroll when I woke up this morning.

I've found all of mine on either the main cave page or in my scroll - it hasn't been difficult at all.

Keep searching, you'll find them!

I'm at 30/38 now.

This goes on till tommorow as well?

I only have eight so far, but I got a Vampire egg from the AP, so I'm feeling pretty good biggrin.gif

i was crumpling inside because all my breeding pairs failed...EVERY SINGLE ONE....and i bred my very LAST pair,,,and it said they refused to go near each other. i thought "this can't get any worse" but then, right below those horrible words, like the light at the end of a tunnel, was a stunningly beautiful egg

edit: on the other hand, my very first dragon EVER had his very first baby ever! and its a mint like him! well actually its still an egg. thats so darn sweet though, my first dragons firstborn is his breed! d'awww...

Edited by glamoursea2

They're great!

The swan one is the most beautiful.

I've got already 33 of them. biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I think i have about 30 eggs! biggrin.gif

Only 8 eggs left! Yay!

*pokes eggs*

But what do i do with em' after?

EDIT: 31

user posted image

7 eggs to go

Edited by Coryn02

28 Done

10 To go.

Soon, very soon Im going to be one of the people who are so stupid that we sit in front of the computer over 7 hours for hunting pictures xd.png But I dont regret it, its very very fun!

Recap:

The Festival of Eggs is a Dragon Cave event spanning over 2 days as a gift from the spriters and TJ. There are 38 different Easter Eggs to collect from all over the site and a different egg will appear every 5-12 minutes. These can only be collected by you, and will stay on the page. It will stay on that page for a least a minute so if you accidentally hit forward you can still go back and get it.

Eggs can be found on the Adoption Page, Cave, Wilderness, your Scroll, a dragons page, the T&C page, 'Actions' page, freeze page etc. Everywhere except the forum and the shop.

Many people have set a timer to go off every 12 minutes (this seems to be the most common spawning time) and reload every time the timer goes off. The eggs can be hiding in the open, peeking above the banners, at the bottom of the page, hidden behind other eggs (in your basket) and somewhere inbetween within the page you are viewing.

To make it easier you can just stay on the cave page (or any really) and every 12 or so minutes refresh and an egg should appear. Once you've clicked on the egg you found you will be taken to within your easter basket and you can see all the eggs you have collected. To go back to this page you can type in "http://dragcave.net/easter" or click on the basket at the top of your scroll.

As you collect more eggs your basket will change slightly, the first stage being no visible eggs in the basket, the second stage will have 5-6 eggs in the basket, and the third stage is a full basket with an egg lying next to it.

When you have collected all 38 you will be able to see all of them in your basket. No-one is sure what the prize will be for collecting them all, or if its just about finding them in the first place.

you can also go here to see the rest of DC's spriters and how they're going with the event.

Good luck and I hope this helped smile.gif

Thank you for this recap!

This goes on till tommorow as well?

The event started (I'm guessing) when TJ first posted @ 4:PM Apr 4 2010 (if this is based on our timezones just go to page one and check the timestamp on TJ's post) it started then so around 2 days more from there smile.gif

I am tired.Can we catch them tomorrow?

According to the message TJ left it is a two day event that started today - so I would say it's safe to assume that you can catch them tomorrow. biggrin.gif

XD

I clicked on a sun egg again and the usal this egg has already been taken popped up.

but the E. Egg with the sun and flower field popped up in place of it.

XD XD XD XD

I love these eggs, and this event! Thanks to the people that created it! ^^

I'm at 8/38 eggs so far because I keep forgetting to refresh on time xd.png

Thank you for this recap!

No problem happy.gif

31/38 ... this is so much fun xd.png and so pretty.... I hope we can keep them...