They are called:

Debaglyurms

Plorkmnars

Yarglblargls

Filthnrfms

Remember, pl0x.

What? No Slartibartfast....?

*ducks and runs*

Well I know what the speckled turns into and all but what I am a little confused is that it seems that they are all wyverns and one amphithere. No true dragons  sad.gif

actually according to the Dragonology book (from the series of ology books) amphitheres and wyverns are considered dragons. You don't have to have legs to be a true dragon tongue.gif

But anyways amphitheres are my fave dragon type and wyverns are my next fave so im like so super excited about this release biggrin.gif

~runs off to influence her starry eggs~

and seriously guys the yarg and darg and what have you weird names makes it seem like you are gargling marbles...if you aren't careful you'll choke and die tongue.gif

Edited by Vampyre

What? No Slartibartfast....?

*ducks and runs*

No, that's the next release. Sorry.

If there is no Slartibartfast...then that means no Oirgdaih! D:

Dont know if this was brought up, but did anyone check out the mods sigs?? Ive seen Kilas, Starscream, and Iarsmas switched...

April Fools??

One minute until next drop. *twitches with excitement*

Psssht.

All these stupid names...

<.< >.>

They are called:

Debaglyurms

Plorkmnars

Yarglblargls

Filthnrfms

Remember, pl0x.

Sounds like Willy Wonka named them. xd.png

-loves it already-

No, that's the next release. Sorry.

LOL!

And kudos to anyone who knows that without googling it... laugh.gif

Can't wait for the hour drop!! Im sure it will go well for me because I managed to snag an egg on the 5 minute drop! xd.png

Well, my loves, happy hunting!! smile.gif

*goes back to stalk Cave*

I always seem to do better with the 5 minute drops than the hourly drops. tongue.gif

I knew this is what TJ was planning. I don't think there WAS a glitch; I think he saw how close it was to the first of April and decided to play an April's Fools joke on us. So, now that we're all nice and scrolled, he drops the eggs! Very amusing, TJ. *ish joking with all of that, of course* Love the new dragons, they're all gorgeous. But one question; what's the one on the bottom? I could swear I've seen it; it looks so familiar; but I can't remember the name!

~ Dream

Its a dragon dedicated to an alien very important to Norway.

The Norwegian government found it 20 years ago, but kept it secret.

But one question; what's the one on the bottom? I could swear I've seen it; it looks so familiar; but I can't remember the name!

Bright Breasted Wyvern

Hehe. Im gonna have to stock up on these things. I love the Nebula Dragon, but that Sun Dragon is... epic. xd.png

If my eggs will hurry up and hatch... -prods them-

The Norwegian government found it 20 years ago, but kept it secret.

Then the Norwegian government was destroyed with the rest of Earth when the Vognons destroyed Earth to complete the construction of an intergalactic bypass. Which was then declared obsolete a second later when the Heart of Gold was unveiled.

Apologies if my information is wrong.

THANK YOU TJ!!! Finally mod mayhem arrived! I wish I wasn't locked... this isn't some sort of cruel April Fools Day joke, is it? unsure.gif I hope not!

EDIT: My favorite one is the black starry one. No clue what weird name it's called. *shrug*

Edited by Pigegirl 2