TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Good point! D: It all comes down to the same thing in the end.

WE WILL SEE WHO'S RIGHT. D:<

YEAH GIRL.

>:D

Wheres Lightningstreak? and CompletelyDifferent?

<.< >.>

Unite!

tongue.gif

what time do the drops happen?

I just woke up to this chaos!

The new dragons are the Debaglyurms, the Plorkmnars, the Yarglblargls, and the Filthnrfms!

Glad we could help.

OHAI ETERNALSPRING

Edited by Lightningstreak

Well, I'm happy to say I managed to get one of each new egg. The speckled egg was the hardest to get because I have the impression (but I'm not sure) there are less eggs of that type in the drops.

All eggs have a large drop on the hour, lasting for three minutes, and then drop every five minutes after that, with only three eggs.

umm that did not answer my question...

I didnt ask for the names

just when they drop

Large drop at the hour, three eggs at :05, :10, etc.

Click this link: http://dragcave.net/view/1Z9j

Or you can see them on dragcave wikia com

smile.gif

OMG, that is so epic. I hope my next summon is successful and I'm not even considering freezing one of the two we're allowed to have.

All eggs have a large drop on the hour, lasting for three minutes, and then drop every five minutes after that, with only three eggs.

If I refresh fast enough I find that it drops at least 6 eggs, my guess is that it drops around 9, maybe even 12. But since everyone clicks so fast it hard to count it.

Are they going to be common or are they just for today?

I dont have time to sit at the puter for hours. At this rate I may try again over the weekend....

Ohh I just got a speckeled egg on the 10:30 drop!! xd.png

Oh and WTF I saw 2 cheese eggs and 3 vampire eggs, and possibly 1 silver egg on the AP!!!!! blink.gif ?????

O NO U DI'INT!

xd.png

Happy April Fools day everyone! And guess whose scroll just unlocked! biggrin.gif

So excited!

Are they going to be common or are they just for today?

I dont have time to sit at the puter for hours. At this rate I may try again over the weekend....

People have been saying for weeks now that these new dragons were going to be permanent so I'm assuming that they are.

My question is are we going to be limited on how many we can have on our scroll?

they havent droped here only once in the hour so isit only in america that they are every 5mins becaust i have been on my computer since 8am in the morning and i keep gettin sorry somebody else has the egg

they havent droped here only once in the hour so isit only in america that they are every 5mins becaust i have been on my computer since 8am in the morning and i keep gettin sorry somebody else has the egg

Just be patient. You'll get your Debaglyurm soon. ^^

Your computer clock might be off or your comp might just be too slow to see the 5 minute drops. But they would be for everyone.

anyone know if these new ones are permanent?

They have to be. If they weren't, we would have been announced.

thanks!!

Or maybe even your Yarglblargl!

Or Plorkmnars!

Or Filthnrfms!

Because of this release, there are so many different rare eggs in the AP: Paper, Cheese, tons of Vampire eggs, Chicken, Neglected (yes, you read well) and a few moments ago I even spotted a Nebula.

Sooo excited!!! I really want a Sunsong Ampithere egg!! I'll get one sooon......

*goes back to lurking the cave* <__<

Thank you thank you thank you TJ!!!! The sprites are amazing!!!

Happy April Fool's everyone~

*wishes she wasn't locked*

Sooo excited!!! I really want a Sunsong Ampithere egg!! I'll get one sooon......

*goes back to lurking the cave* <__<

What's that? Do you mean the Plorkmnars, or perhaps the Debaglyurm?

Because of this release, there are so many different rare eggs in the AP: Paper, Cheese, tons of Vampire eggs, Chicken, Neglected (yes, you read well) and a few moments ago I even spotted a Nebula.

Wow you saw a Neglected?! I can almost not believe that. Maybe the person didn't realize that these are permanent or they were very very impatient. O_O