TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

The cave has been crashing on me for the last two hourly drops.

Nuuuuuuu! D:

OMG... this is amazing. I just tried egg hunting on my Mum's new computer and I promtly got all the eggs I clicked on *in awe* I did suspect my old computer was partly responsible for my lagging firefox, but I never realised just how *much* of a difference it makes.

YARLY.

They are called:

~ Yarglblargl

~ Debaglyurm

~ Filthnrfm

~ Plorklmnars

Seriously....sure sounds like an April Fools joke if I ever heard one laugh.gif

I'm still confused. What is this Nebula egg? All I know of are the Debaglyurms, the Plorkmnars, the Yarglblargls, and the Filthnrfms.

Tru, tru.

I dont know any.

I only know the Debaglyurms, the Plorkmnars, the Yarglblargls, and the Filthnrfms.

Yaaaaaaaay. Thanks TJ!

When did the electrics and sunrise/sunsets get dimorphism? I completely failed to notice until just now.

Happy Dragon, I don't understand what you mean about the drops. I was outside the cave at the hour and for 3 minutes there were eggs, generally it lasts much longer than 3 minutes! Inside the cave for the past 3 hours not one single Mod Mayhem egg. How does this work? Why am I not seeing any MM eggs in the cave at all? Thanks in advance for any help.

Tru, tru.

I dont know any.

I only know the Debaglyurms, the Plorkmnars, the Yarglblargls, and the Filthnrfms.

Pff. Stop trying to explain to them and let 'em call 'em what they want; they'll totally see when the hatchlings grow up. xd.png

I hate my POS computer. Normally, it's not a problem, but when there are 500+ people on the same page going for three eggs, it's just not possible. I wish I could get some eggs, but there's no way.

For lulz and lightheartedness: I don't even see the 5 minute drops. They're gone in under a second.

Seriously....sure sounds like an April Fools joke if I ever heard one laugh.gif

Silly Stardust, they're not a joke. If you don't want to accept the names of the new dragons, then fine. We'll see who is right when they grow up.

I don't like the idea of abandoning my CB Grey, I'm incubating it and posting it in a great fansite.

So I can have space for the two eggs I need.

Pff. Stop trying to explain to them and let 'em call 'em what they want; they'll totally see when the hatchlings grow up. xd.png

What if I dont want to?

tongue.gif

What if I dont want to?

tongue.gif

xd.png Then you might want to explain which egg you're talking about! tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Wow!! Hatchlings already!! O_O has that ever happened before they were only released last night.

Makes me nervous, are these permanent?

My 4 hatchlings are of different species than the new release; Magi, Red, Pink and Nocturne. Not the awesome new eggs

OMFG I GET ON AND.....

I see the growed-up summoned dragons!

Mai electrics and Sunsets changed xd.png

NEW EGGZ!!!!!! yeppers but I haven't seen any in the cave sad.gif

This is so frustrating. Of course I couldn't catch any Valentines or Snow Angels from the cave either... (I did get a Snow Angel from the AP, though...)

Anyway, I'm going to have to wait a couple days to see if it gets any easier. I'm just afraid they'll all be rare...

I see the growed-up summoned dragons!

Where, plz? *goes to stalk the Summoning thread*

xd.png Then you might want to explain which egg you're talking about! tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

ORLY.

No.

I refuse.

They refuse to believe me, I refuse to explain.

Hmph.

tongue.gif

ORLY.

No.

I refuse.

They refuse to believe me, I refuse to explain.

Hmph.

tongue.gif

Good point! D: It all comes down to the same thing in the end.

WE WILL SEE WHO'S RIGHT. D:<

Ughh, I can't catch these. They're gone so fast. Hopefully, they will be common, and extremely easy to get in a few days. JUst not a MIDWINter madness repeat. That really was madness.