TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Yes! I nabbed a, wait I think it was the ooohhh, it's on the tip of my tougue! Was it the nebula dragons? I'm not sure

saw the post b elow me- Yay I loved them! They were so pretty!

i got the nebula egg, the speckle egg and the fellfire egg...

this last sun egg has been eluding me for the past 3 hours...

GAAAAHHHH!!! you will be caught! ninja.gif

Caught 3 nebulas and one green speckled.

Might throw one of the nebulas to the ap later - not sure at this point.

Well, I have all but the sunny one, and now I have to take a break to go to a doctor's appointment. dry.gif

Well, that gives my son a chance to catch these new babies on his own... that is if he'll wake up! Spring break, and he's become nocturnal this week. laugh.gif

FLASHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja.gif

Today I'm pretty late, I've just known about this release wave sad.gif hope I'll get some eggs dry.gif

I finally got all 4. They look beautiful...thank you TJ and spriters.

Also, on my scroll I found a glitch, it is the opposite of what was going on earlier. The Nocturne Dragon is stuck in its night form now but when you click on it, it is in its day form. I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but I wanted to get it out there.

Hellfire is indeed the offical name.

But nobody said we can't make nicknames.

Cool thank you for the info. For a nick name I like Infernal, it sounds like a very appropriate nick name for a Hellfire dragon. xd.png

Also I only have a Nebula Dragon Egg so far. I considered getting rid of my Neotropical Egg but I love it's lineage too much and everything else on my scroll I don't want to get rid of. Oh well I have time, and these dragons aren't going anywhere. At least I got one April 1st dragon egg. smile.gif

Edited by Artistic_Avi

hmm, i want to get new ones, but i want to keep my frills, i may abandon my purple...

Any idea when the next drop is D8 I just came back from watching how to train yar drawgun in 3d xd.png so I missed this xd.png

Should be every ten minutes. If you're refreshing the cave page at the 10-minute mark and one time it doesn't load, so you hit refresh again and it loads fine afterwards, that was the egg drop. sad.gif

Just caught a paper egg from the AP. Now I'm scroll locked again and I still haven't caught the Speckled and Fire/Flame one. Oh well, I guess there's plenty of time. Good luck people!

Any idea when the next drop is D8 I just came back from watching how to train yar drawgun in 3d xd.png so I missed this xd.png

It seems to be going the way most releases go. They drop every 5 minutes and also on the hour. When they drop on the hour they are released for 3 whole minutes straight. When they drop every 5 minutes, only around 9 eggs are released, so it lasts a second or two and then it's over.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

wonders how long these pretty new eggs will be around? or is it just a temp thing?

I am scroll locked and refuse to abandon anthing. please how long?

KelHel

Have not caught any yet. I hope I can grab a couple today.

Edit: The 9:30 drop lasted literally 1 second! blink.gif

Edited by emmaiskewl

No hunting from me, until later this afternoon. Six hatchlings, and I want to keep all of them. biggrin.gif

I am keeping my last egg fogged so it doesn't hatch and lock me until next week, though.