Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Roon, I know I had a request, but I wanted to ask whether you'd like to do an art trade with me sometime (not now, because I might be busy like hell during next month, so I'm not really taking any trades until June :,D)? If you're curious, you can see the quality of my stuff here :B

Please make an Electric next time you come around? Dx Pretty please?

I've requested one a long time ago.

it says 'RAWR!' Look up for the sprite. :3

BBW and Thunder are pure <333, by the way.

Edited by earthgirl

<.<

Nebula that says 'Clicky? Or fire?!"

When you can.... Gimme a second to find the pic....

Can you make a nebula dragon saying "Aloha!!" ?

Thanks if you can get to it, 'cause it looks like you're filled with orders right now.

But also thanks if you don't get to it.

Well, since I almost cried when I saw you made one more and weren't completely gone, I'd thought I'd make a request while I could! xd.png

Oh could it/they be chibis? I kinda like the chibis more.... smile.gif

(oh I don't know which breed I want so I'll post the two that I can't decide between)

Dragon: Alt. Sweetling

It would say: "OMG OMG SQWEEEEEE!!!!"

*AND/OR*

Dragon:White Dragon

It would say: "Mmmkay and your point is.....?"

**If possible, could you do both? I understand if you are busy and only have time to do one..... I thought I'd just ask! wink.gif Oh and you can pick whichever one you want to do if you pick one.

PS. How do you draw and color and prettyify those pictures so fast? And what programs do you use? smile.gif

THANKYOUTHANKYOUU!!!! Your art is beautiful and much appreciated!

D: I want to request...

But if you're filled on orders, I dib on next opening. xd.png

sprite: Chibi! x3

species name: Female Hellfire

what you want bubble to say: Checkz out mah pokemans!

. _. I will wait months if I have to.

;____________; you guys are so sweet! But I absolutely CANNOT have a waiting list, and I can only come by when I get the energy and free time (and desire) to doodle one of these things. I'm sooo sorry to everyone that took the time to post requests ;-; I appreciate your love! I really do! But if I take waiting lists then I really WILL disappear D: forevuuuur! (It makes me stress and then I dont wanna do it anymore).

All that said ;-; next person to post gets one. I get happy reading the comments here, even though it was a bummer day at work, it makes me want to draw one for you guys! If you'd posted a request before, you can just quote yourself and post it right after this post. Remember! Sprite or link to sprite, name of dragon, and what you want the bubble to say, if you want a bubble at all!

Sorry guys! This is the only way I can run things here ;-;

@ Lightbird - I just don't have the time to put in the amount of effort that your drawings hold D: It wouldn't be fair to you. I'm sorry! Your drawings are quite amazing :D

Edited by Roon

D: I want to request...

But if you're filled on orders, I dib on next opening. xd.png

sprite: Chibi! x3

species name: Female Hellfire

what you want bubble to say: Checkz out mah pokemans!

.  _. I will wait months if I have to.

-glomp-

EDIT: You know what, nevermind. I want someone else who was waiting longer than I to have a chance. :') I'll just wait for the next opening, when it comes around. ♥

Edited by Hazardous Force

up to you, mate! :3

@ Rpuppyluvr0203 - sorry I forgot to answer! I use Photoshop CS2, and a Wacom graphire 3 tablet 9x12''. I draw the lineart directly in photoshop, making a very rough sketch first, then outlining over it and adding details (such as eyes, nose, claws, etc). I use paintbucket to paint most of it, then make a new layer and add shades. To pick the colors, I just use the eye dropper tool (i think that's what it's called! xd.png ) and pick the colors directly from the sprite of the dragon itself :3

Yes I do mind :x it would be useless otherwise, and I'd rather it not be taken off DC forums.

(the meme chibi's i wouldn't mind, but since I want to draw cute chibi then yes, I do D: sorry)

Also, oh man hellfire looks so epic @_@ i want oneee

Edited by Roon

Oh, I wouldn't use it elsewhere. I'd just... have the image.

If still no, then no probs.

All that said ;-; next person to post gets one. I get happy reading the comments here, even though it was a bummer day at work, it makes me want to draw one for you guys! If you'd posted a request before, you can just quote yourself and post it right after this post. Remember! Sprite or link to sprite, name of dragon, and what you want the bubble to say, if you want a bubble at all!

quoting this to keep things simple

edit for angziety - is eet okay if I say no? :< I dont want to seem heartless, but I would rather draw for someone who's not got the chance and who is with DC.

Edited by Roon

Gosh these are super adorable.

Um... I... I don't want to snipe the spot from someone else who wants it... but if you're doing the next poster... Would you be willing to do either a Pygmy or a Striped?

sprite: Striped (Blue) Pygmy

species name: Striped or Pygmy, whichever you prefer. (Pick whatever colour of striped you want.)

Text Bubble: "... Mow?"

Edited by Vicats

Gosh these are super adorable.

Um... I... I don't want to snipe the spot, but if you're doing the next poster... Would you be willing to do either a Pygmy or a Striped?

give details! species, sprite, bubble text or no bubble!

Pygmy sit! Pygmy beg! Pygmy stay! Good Pygmy! biggrin.gif

user posted image

gonna go away for a bit again! :3 See ya soon guys!