Lythiaren

Robot Unicorn Attack

I'm obsessed with this game, and people know me for that...

My highest score is about 200,000 somewhere...

user posted image

^ highscores on bottom

Edited by Passii

I have played the game, but have anyone played the Heavy Metal Robot Unicorn Attack?

I have.

A FIERY DEATH AWAITS YOU.

IT CANNOT BE SEEN BUT THERE'S BLOOD ON THE GREEN ONLY GOD KNOWS I'M INNOCENT- TAKE ME TAKE ME HOOOME.

I have played the game, but have anyone played the Heavy Metal Robot Unicorn Attack?

8D that's what i've been addicted to past 2 days 8D

I didn't even know the Heavy Metal version was on Adult Swim until Moonlightelf posted about it on dA... It's epic. xd.png

Ahhhh! I Love this game! My friend introduced me not one month ago, and it's become sooo addicting!

EDIT: I just wanted to add a THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! For reminding me of the game again and causing me to lose the mobility of my middle and index fingers....

Edited by Saiph

Must say, the Heavy Metal version colour scheme is a bit friendlier to the eyes, though it might take a little while until I get used to it. 8D

I must say, this is the best rainbow/unicorn/horse/dolphin/star/butterfly/fighting/etc. game of all time. No exceptions. Edited by Angelwolf1

this game is epicness at its best. The heavy metal verision is just that much more epic if that possible

They're both on facebook now. I like the original b/c I use the sound cues to hear the stars before I see em. HM might be easier on the eyes but the music hides your sound cues.

This game is just... just AWESOME. It's perfect in every way. I even got my english teacher hooked on it when she caught me playing it during class xd.pngD

I've heard about this game everywhere and I've never thought to look it up and play it. Now I have... AND I CAN'T STOP. It's so fun and intense! Not to mention whatever song is playing in the background will now eternally be stuck in my head. wink.gif

Edited by Alpha Gryph

aha I haven't played Robot Unicorn Attack in a while xd.png I always beat all my friends lol. Still my highest is only like 115,000 something tongue.gif

A time ago, I found my favorite band from playing the Heavy metal version of this game...

Thank you Robot Unicorn<3 xd.png

Edited by Hydrogen

aha I haven't played Robot Unicorn Attack in a while xd.png I always beat all my friends lol. Still my highest is only like 115,000 something tongue.gif

ONLY 115,000?? I have trouble getting past 35,000. xd.png

On the mobile versions anyways. I think my best score on Facebook is around 75,000 on the Heavy Metal version~

Alright boys and girls, here is your new reason to get addicted to this game or get Facebook account for!

user posted image

Though hold your unicorns there for a sec. Getting that beauty is behind quite a bit of task. The name of the game says it.

Robot Unicorn Attack: Evolution

So you evolve into dragon. But that is the last stage of the evolution. What lies between the unicorn and the dragon... is all for you to discover.

I always knew the unicorn wanted to be dragon really badly xd.png