Jump to content
jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

Recommended Posts

Success: 1, but I gifted to a friend

Reppeled: 2

Killed: none

 

I don't really like biting my eggies, I get overly attached to them for no apparent reason at all.

Share this post


Link to post

Not a good biting session:

 

5 bites:

3 killed

2 kept

 

happily, I found two vamp eggs on the AP while grabbing vamp fodder cool.gif

Share this post


Link to post

March biting so far:

 

March 4th to March 11th

 

62 bites

 

25 kept

24 tossed

13 killed

Edited by jis99

Share this post


Link to post

One repulsed, one stayed.

Share this post


Link to post

Today's statistics:

3 killed

2 repulsed

3 kept

 

All CB eggs from the AP.

 

If it makes any difference, these are the breeds used:

2 of the 3 killed were Purple Ridgewings, 1 was a Purple Dorsal

2 repulsed were Purple Ridgewings

2 of the 3 kept were Purple Ridgewings, 1 was a Purple Dorsal

Share this post


Link to post

... Three repulses, three stays. My seventh was killed prior with EQ.

 

ETA: Caught three more to bite. Two stays and one kill. Wow.

Edited by Kiryu

Share this post


Link to post

Today's statistics:

 

5 Killed

3 Repulsed

2 Kept

 

My luck is a bit on the downward slope today. xd.png

Share this post


Link to post

On my scroll I get a 20% chance of a staying vampire egg, a 30% chance of it being repulsed, and a 50% chance of it dying.

 

However my friend TraheCreations has it where everything only happens a 3rd of the time.

 

and my friend lag73185 has gotten mostly egg deaths.

Share this post


Link to post

Hmm. Is it me, or do eggs at or under 5D have a higher chance of turning? I will amass a Vampire Army before I do any testing. Eggs caught from the Cave tend to get killed by my Vamps more often than they turn or repulse. It's not worth the risk anymore, however AP eggs tend to have a much better success rate.

 

Today's statistics:

 

1 Killed

2 Repulsed

4 Kept

 

Down to my last Vampire so will stop with the statistics until next month. biggrin.gif

 

So from the last three of my posts, statistics are:

 

25 bites, of those bites

9 were Killed

7 were Repulsed

9 were Kept

 

All of these were AP eggs.

Share this post


Link to post

really VampiricOmen?

 

The fresher the egg the better for me. however this doesn't affect cb or ap

 

However my friend TraheCreations has best luck with caveborns turning

Share this post


Link to post

Six(!) stayed, four repulsed, one died. All were AP catches.

 

ETA:

And then today: 4 turns, one repulse, two kills. I am now out of vampires.

Edited by Kiryu

Share this post


Link to post

I lost count at the number of vampire bites my vamps have given me, but so far I'm more lucky than unlucky.

Share this post


Link to post

really VampiricOmen?

 

The fresher the egg the better for me. however this doesn't affect cb or ap

 

However my friend TraheCreations has best luck with caveborns turning

That's actually pretty interesting to know! Most of the fresh eggs I've bitten for the sake of circumventing the 5hr cooldown have been killed in the process. I get the odd repulse, but from memory the order of results was kill, turn, repulse - so I stopped biting eggs caught fresh from the Cave. It defeated the purpose of me biting them, as they lock me for 24 hours instead of 5 hours (usually after repulses in that event). Nonetheless, once I get a nice number of Vamps, I'll be biting fresh caught Cave eggs to see if it's just bad luck on my part when biting them. That'll be fun. xd.png

 

I only bite CB eggs, I wouldn't know if lineaged eggs produce different results.

 

More statistics now that some grew up. I incubated these so they were closer to 4D than 5D.

 

1 Killed

2 Repulsed

2 Kept

 

All in all it seems quite even for now, all eggs bitten were CB and between 5D 12H and 4D in age. I'll be incubating eggs from here on in (unless otherwise mentioned) to drop the time remaining on the eggs another day, in the hopes that it promotes a higher turning rate.

 

Update as some more grew up:

 

1 Killed

0 Repulsed

5 Kept

 

All of these were incubated to 4D 4H-6H. One death and five keeps, might just be lucky this time around but I like the outcome of incubating them. Not like I'm using the incubates elsewhere at the moment.

 

Total statistics from this month:

 

36 bites

11 were Killed

9 were Repulsed

16 were Kept

Edited by VampiricOmen

Share this post


Link to post

I'd say I'm lucky. O_o Majority of the eggs I bite, I keep. I know I've only had one repulse so far, and maybe about four kills; I'm not sure. But I know most of them turn and keep.

Share this post


Link to post

Past 2 days:

 

Bit 4, Kept 4 (100% success biggrin.gif)

 

Too bad Drakes can't be bitten.

Share this post


Link to post

The male vampire dragons have a higher success rate for me.

 

Overall Stats:

 

4 kill

1 repulse

2 keep

 

sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post

6 bites:

 

1 kept

5 killed

 

ouch. sad.gif

 

 

Bit 2 more, killed 2 more

 

This is bad. Hope the Summer of Death isn't coming back blink.gif

Edited by jis99

Share this post


Link to post

I just used bite for the first time.

 

Young adult (reached adulthood yesterday) female Vampire bit Nocturne egg from AP.

 

It was a successful bite attempt. smile.gif Glad my first one was a success!

Share this post


Link to post

All my vamps have time left till the can bite again, but I have started to grab common eggs off the ap to bite. They wont get a home any other way. I dont even go after them if they get ap'ed.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.