Vic

Labyrinth

Thorn,

I was actually talking to Fortune.

Emo,

I'm surprised those weren't out when Labyrinth was first shown. They'd have gone like wildfire. Now when I look at Labyrinth clips of Jareth contact juggling 75% of the comments are something about Fushigi. It's getting old.

Thorn,

I was actually talking to Fortune.

I guessed so. ^^

I like the dream scene at the ball type thing, when Sarah is asleep or whatever, simply because I love the costumes. xd.png

That seems to be most people's famous scene. Most likely because of the implied romance and sappy love song.

Well, I don't remember the song. I liked the costumes, though. I'm a sucker for those sort of things. =)

A few years ago, the theme for our school formal was masquerade. But I wasn't old enough to attend.

I've never been to anything like that. My school was too small so we never had a prom. And by the time I was old enough I was pretty much the only high schooler there. Everyone else was 5th grade and under.

I just found this thread. I don't know WHY I hadn't found it earlier. Love Labyrinth to death. I actually never saw it as a kid but saw it about 2 years ago, which probably is the reason I obsess over the Goblin King a bit. ^^'

...I mean c'mon though, David Bowie in tights, being cocky and sparkling everywhere... who wouldn't love it?

Edit: I also own the soundtrack and listen to songs from it at least once a week. xd.png

Edited by cudo215

Why tights? Why not leggings? Making a guy wear tights is a sin against all that is holy.

Hey, Bowie had quite a hand in the making of that movie. I'm sure it was his idea. And if they were leggings, I don't care; it was still the same effect. tongue.gif

Cudo, it was scary. 0o

The only one in your year? Gosh, Vic, you must have been lonely. xd.png

I don't know, Fortune.

I just realised.

*pokes member numbers*

You guys have all been here a lot longer than me, if that's what those numbers mean. xd.png

I think Fortune has been the most active on here not counting me.

I honestly don't like a guy in tights. It's a turn off for me. The only time I can stand it was in Robin Hood: Men in Tights because they were making fun of it.

Labyrinth was one of my all time favorite movies when I was younger 8D I still hear "As the World Falls Down" every now and then and I'll even go back to watch clips of it XDDD ......-goes to listen to the song- >w>

I think Fortune has been the most active on here not counting me.

I honestly don't like a guy in tights. It's a turn off for me. The only time I can stand it was in Robin Hood: Men in Tights because they were making fun of it.

God I wish I had sound D:

God I wish I had sound D:

Fortune no have sound? D=

And Vic, I was talking about the forum in general, not just this thread. I was looking at our member numbers. =)

Yeah I noticed too. I eventually got sick of people bringing up his tight pants and all that.

I've kinda run out of things to say about this. Even the rumours of a Tim Burton remake have died off lol.

I watched this yesterday after having not seen it for over a year. It made me happy and apparently I can draw well with it on ^^

ah, nsadly no, it was actually FFVII fanart. I just meant I get distracted easily and have a hard time finding movies/music I can have playing while I draw and apparently Labyrinth is one that works ^^

I'm relieved too. This is fun. And I found these. Apparently the Goblin King isn't the only fantasy role Bowie's played!

CLICK FOR FUNNINESS!

I never saw the Prestige so I wouldn't know. But I guess so.