Carnivorous M.

The Wilderness Clickers

Cream Cheese Enchilada!

Adopting 5EvA.

Female Stone hatchling. I'm calling her Eva and going if I can get her to adulthood

Cream Cheese Enchilada!

Adopting 5EvA.

Female Stone hatchling. I'm calling her Eva and going if I can get her to adulthood

That might be difficult, as it's frozen.

Cream Cheese Enchilada.

So, is this thing still a thing? I'd like to know if I can still help. (Although I'm not sure if wild dragons can even breed anymore).

Cream Cheese Enchilada.

So, is this thing still a thing? I'd like to know if I can still help. (Although I'm not sure if wild dragons can even breed anymore).

I seriously doubt this even works out anymore, with the AP being different now. Back in the day, wild dragons used to breed when the AP was empty, and the hatchlings would need views and clicks to grow up, to increase the gene pool. Now, the AP is never empty, so the dragons do not breed anymore.

Here is the link to the young cave: http://dragcave.net/wilderness/young

, but if there are no wild hatchlings, the link points you to the wilderness.

Now that you mention it, I have been seeing a LOT more of younger dragons; luckily it looks like not many are sick (I've never seen a sick dragon though, so maybe I'm just oblivious). I've been seeing the same few dragons though...

Dark Green dragons galore!

SO MANY BLACK DRAGONS.

Pygmys, mainly the orange ones but some others scattered around, too!

I see a few other species here and there too (Moonstone, Daydream, DINOSAURS, many others)

I even saw a Neglected dragon! (It was, I knew from the avatar.)

Some are released, others from burned scrolls. *shrugs*