Carnivorous M.

The Wilderness Clickers

I'm not sure how this works, but there's an unfrozen hatchling in the wilderness. I adopted it as an ER egg and hatched it, then abandoned it, thinking it'd go to the AP, but it went to the wilderness instead. I don't want it to die - could you guys help it grow up?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/h4an

If I'm doing something wrong, just tell me! I'm pretty new and I'm not sure I understood how this works. >.<

That dragon is frozen, it dosnt have days left until it dies.

That dragon is frozen, it dosnt have days left until it dies.

That's so weird. So when you abandon a hatchling and it goes to wilderness... it's frozen?

You did not abandon it, you released it.

When abandoning a hatchling it goes to the AP, when releasing it it will be frozen and goes to the wilderness.

It might also be that you really abandoned it and the next one who picked it up released it.

Edited by Beastrider

I'm not sure how this works, but there's an unfrozen hatchling in the wilderness. I adopted it as an ER egg and hatched it, then abandoned it, thinking it'd go to the AP, but it went to the wilderness instead. I don't want it to die - could you guys help it grow up?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/h4an

If I'm doing something wrong, just tell me! I'm pretty new and I'm not sure I understood how this works. >.<

Apparently after you abandoned it, someone else grabbed it and froze it then it was released so it went to the Wilderness.

Hatchlings don't automatically freeze when going to the Wilderness, they had to have been frozen before they arrived.

Additionally asking for clicks for a specific egg/hatchling here is considered egg spam.

Read the rules, then perhaps joining is possible.

I can't find any Wilderness eggs, could somebody point me in the right direction? I found some godly-sized lineages after a while, but no eggs born into the Wilderness.

EDIT: Ooh, I managed to find a good-sized family of Wildernesses that exclusively bred inside it! I've 'adopted' this family and shall check them all for eggs every day.

Edited by Diamond

there are currently no wild eggs, but this is where you can find them when they pop up: link

however, though it was short, we had a breeding period sometime last month so i'm not sure when the next breeding period will be.

Edited by WaterScorpion

Cream cheese enchilada! I would like to join! I will adopt HATS and any other children he has.

Edited by DragonMyst

Can I join the cause, please? I`ll adopt a dragon family!

EDIT: Cream Cheese Enchalada!

And I adopt Ua1f and any future children he has.

Edited by Arya_the_elven_lady

do you mean the codes of wild dragons? just go to this link: link

here is also a list of dragons people are already watching: link

EDIT: also, those of you interested in working on our mini project, feel free to join in. entries can either be posted in the thread and/or by using the given form below

list of wild rare/holiday dragons: link

entry form for wild rare/holiday dragons*: link

list of nursery dragons**: link

* please read the instructions for filling out the form

** these are the white dragons found in the young cave

ah, you mean the wild eggs/hatchlings? well, since the only people who'd find out about the wild eggs/hatchlings are people from this thread and/or people who check the wilderness, we would have to post the egg/hatchling link elsewhere in order to get more views. there is the flipside though with overviewing; when that happens, just post in this thread (preferrably in bold) so that we know to not click/view the particular egg(s)/hatchling(s)

currently, there are no wild eggs/hatchlings in the young cave.

'cream cheese enchilada'

I'll be watching JKbe,1KDU, and mCNh.

Edited by PuddingMonster

cream cheese enchilada!

I'd like to join

I'll watch oL6g, RWG4 and c6QQ for now smile.gif

Edited by Sparkxx

Hmm, well, I guess that's fine and all, but there really is no point in watching wild hatchlings; they can't lay eggs.

Hmm, well, I guess that's fine and all, but there really is no point in watching wild hatchlings; they can't lay eggs.

oh sorry, I wasn't aware of that *didn't read correctly* sorry about that!

@Sparkxx: it's no problem really ^^;

@applemcsauce: it's actually pretty normal; breeding seasons are usually months apart.

I'm in too, Cream Cheese Enchalada!

I'll be watching 9BjW, UZ9q, OmV2, HaEe, BpLD, M6th, psNI, PuG2, gx9s, 8xRd and P50S for now and I also will be watching any children any of these guys have in the future. They are three families and a few spare dragons that I liked. biggrin.gif

Edited by G_alilena

cream cheese enchilada!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i join plssss?

to help the cave be more fun and cheerful!!! X3

btw.

ill start with 10 dragons, Xp. hope this works~

Cream Cheese Enchilada!!

I REALLY want to join! I will start with 10.

I am watching n0FC, jeFQ, MsQ8, MCZV, Mb3G, v6EE, 6bPL, 558f, WVMp, lklu

I hope it works!!