Carnivorous M.

The Wilderness Clickers

Hail the Cream Cheese Enchilada! biggrin.gif I really like this idea and I've found four dragons not on the list that I'd like to watch:

Royal Blue

Male

E98ah

Gold

Male

fhGX

Shadowwalker

Male

EMZ2S

Silver

Female

7F57

An other Did you know? fact, the "normal" wilderness has two different descriptions. If there are young wild dragons it reads:

As you walk through the forest, you come across a small cave filled with dragons of all ages. Off to the side, a few adult dragons are tending to the young. You see no other humans around, so you assume that this must be a group of wild dragons. Luckily, they do not seem to notice your presence.

With no young wild dragons:

As you walk through the forest, you come across a small cave filled with dragons of all ages. You see no other humans around, so you assume that this must be a group of wild dragons. Luckily, they do not seem to notice your presence.

I remember finding a few growing hatchlings in the wild, but those days are gone.. So, I would like to join!

I'll happily look after

JN9C the male Sunset Dragon

VFum6 the male Yellow-Crowned Dragon

eta9K the male Terrae Dragon

oDwx the female Seasonal Dragon

and 5mEb the female Daydream Dragon.

(None of these are on the lists.)

I'll even release one of my own dragons, svFal the female Swallowtail Dragon!

All 6 are CB, and oDwx is the only one with a child, but he is an adult with a 4-letter code.

I can make a chart for my wild dragon adopts.

Oh, and hey look, a cream cheese enchilada.

Edited by FlyingDragona

I'd love to join this project. It seems like a creative idea with a good cause tongue.gif

I'll post a few codes when I find some dragons.

And hey, cream cheese enchilada.

heh, i haven't updated the sheet in ages (cuz this thread got so inactive). if there are people interested in reviving this thread/activity i can bring out my old list of dragons; maybe update it too uwu

I'd definitely be interested in reviving it. It's such a good idea, and I had no idea that wilderness dragons weren't "Frozen in time" i guess. Please? xd.png

Edit: Just found a wild leetle tree...

Edited by GalaxyPassion13

okay, so updated the lists. because there hasn't been many activity for the past couple of years, there are probably a lot more wild dragons that can be added to the registry; if you'd like you can fill out the form here (you do not have to watch all the dragons you find, but you can record any new ones that you do find).

Adopted Wilderness Dragons

Wild Dragon Registry

Wild Rare/Holiday Dragons

Nursery Dragons

This is interesting! Here are some of the wilderness dragon I 'adopted'

I'm not sure if I can manage by myself though, so everyone is welcome to check the dragon anytime!

Widerness Dragons smile.gif

By the way, happy Cream Cheese Enchilada!

Yes, wild dragons can only breed with wild dragons, offspring are rare but they happen. When they do, another area opens up on the wilderness page leading to the cave where the wild eggs/hatchlings are held. Those eggs/hatchlings though need views like any other dragons though, so our job is to make sure they don't get too few or too much views.

Ok, that's what I thought but I just wanted to make sure. So, (Sorry lots of questions tongue.gif I just wanna make sure I'm doing this right) how often does that happen? Once a month to once a year? And also, what's the point of "adopting" a dragon if it has a very slim chance of reproducing?

Thanks tongue.gif This is just a really unique project to me, and I really want to make sure I know what I'm doing.

Marking! This looks like an amazing project- if I decide to watch some dragons, I'll post codes smile.gif

And hey, is that a cream cheese enchilada I see?

I adopted two new dragons!

5KvJ the female Frilled Dragon (CB, No kids)

and

6qeS the male Yulebuck Dragon! (CB, 1 kid, a four letter Alt Black Hatchling)

I accidentally called 6qeS a Spearbuck when I was registering him in the Wild Rare/Holiday form. Whoops. unsure.gif

Ok, that's what I thought but I just wanted to make sure. So, (Sorry lots of questions tongue.gif I just wanna make sure I'm doing this right) how often does that happen? Once a month to once a year? And also, what's the point of "adopting" a dragon if it has a very slim chance of reproducing?

Thanks tongue.gif This is just a really unique project to me, and I really want to make sure I know what I'm doing.

I'm not really too sure. I've only seen wild eggs a few times. I would say it would be closer to once a year, though there may be a slim possibility of there being more than one. I don't know if anything changed since my hiatus period 2 years ago. It is an exciting experience though when it happens.

As for adopting dragons, I think the original idea was that, even if the chances were really slim, if your "adopted" dragon obtained a new egg/hatchling, you could help watch the offspring; we don't want everyone watching all the eggs or they might get too many views blah blah blah. Sadly I'm not too sure myself, that's just my speculation; I'm not the originator of the project, I just helped maintain it uwu.

@Dragona: added

Once (in 2010 or 2011) I was told that when AP and cave has too few eggs, dragons in the wilderness will breed eggs to fill up. But since the new AP, it's no longer possible for the AP to be empty. (I bet there are hundreds of eggs in the AP.) So are there any eggs in the wild now blink.gif

Once (in 2010 or 2011) I was told that when AP and cave has too few eggs, dragons in the wilderness will breed eggs to fill up. But since the new AP, it's no longer possible for the AP to be empty. (I bet there are hundreds of eggs in the AP.) So are there any eggs in the wild now blink.gif

Not now. I guess it now works unrelated to AP and those wild dragons produce eggs periodically - while I don't know how long the time intervals are. I've heard that they will breed and produce eggs as normal dragons, but by a very slim chance. So mostly when you go to the wildness page, you aren't able to access to the young area.

I would love to join this

Four-letter Code: VFHW7

Species: Nebula (green)

Name (if any): N/A (nicknamed him "Green Wisp", though)

Caveborn or Lineaged: Lineaged

Children: None

Scroll Name: Tala2121

Forum Name: Tala2121

Also, I'm going to watch wild dragons here

Strangely enough, it seems like eta9k the Terrae has disappeared. I can't access his page anymore.

Edit: Nevermind, turns out I wasn't capitalizing a letter.

Edited by FlyingDragona

While going through the Wilderness out of curiosity for the project, I saw this. blink.gif

I didn't know Leetle Trees could be wild. That's fantastic. biggrin.gif

Tracking dragon:

aB6da

Male Shadow Walker, CB, Volcano.

Nicknamed by me: DeathWinds

Cream Cheese Enchilada!

Edited by EnderEcho