bagelguy

spore

I picked up playing the game again.... started from the Cell stage and realized that it decided to dump every single creature I ever created into the world I was in.... which would have been fine if it hadn't made every single creature completely hostile toward me (and 80% of those were really friendly in the space stage... and always have been) so they'd all gang up and kill everyone I ever had.

:/

It's still fun though.

I really love the game! My favourite part is the part where you get to be creative... Oh wait, thats the whole game! biggrin.gif

Spore is awesome currently in space stage I've got a purple spice colony which is a HUGE source of profits it sells for like 32k and on homeworld 81k

I have the Adventure pack... but Spore always wanted me to update it and then it said something about restarting the game over... so, since I didn't want to ever do that, I never updated the thing nor did I ever get to use the extra stuff I bought for it.

Playing actual Spore was fun though. The Grox are evil... and kill me... though I was so close to just flying maniaclly through their system's empire and reaching the middle... so very close... but I died like right before I got there xd.png

Never went back. Ever.

I don't remember much from this game, but, try to upgrade everything before you go out there. You can't go out there with the basic stuff.

I got there fairly quickly once I actually put my mind to it (as I had almost everything). There is a few videos of how to get to the center fast. Just watch those and do what they say. ninja.gif

Unfortunately I can't play it good any more, since my old computer is... well, ruined. And the one I'm using is my mom's, since she won't play games with me I don't feel like using my own computer xd.png

I recently became addicted to spore again.

Yesterday I accidentally declared war on The Grox. Whoops |D

Damn you, Eri. >:C

Edited by TheGrox

I don't play Spore anymore, but I do remember I got bored as soon as I allied the Grox and attacked everyone until they "liked" me.

I love spore and I once made friends with the grox! But as soon as I did every empire I came across declared war on me. (Yikes!) But it was soo worth it! The staff of life and Stieve rocked! I do have the GA expac (which is awsome in so many ways) installed and I still play it today. One of the best games but the DRM was a pain. I wanna ask: Can you Install CnC after GA? Or do you uninstall GA then Install CnC?

The only thing that was bad was the Dr. Pepper promo parts!

The bot parts were highly popular but was limited to players in the US, unfair.

But they were not the best, they were poorly made, the glitched every now and then and they were inbalanced- they had no social points. Having only like 10 bot parts was horrible and you couldn't make anything cool looking unless you were a pro. They were all from the game darkspore whitch you can hardly play. the parts can be found at the unofficial part pack dark injection, along with the rest of the darkspore parts.

Edited by DragonO

Some people call the game overhyped, because they say that it never madeit's expactations. Well, it kinda didn't. (don't hate me I love the game very much but...) Well as you progress trough the game rhe editors matter less and less, when you are a cell you must be carefull where you place you're spikes so you can attack easaly, in the creature stage you can place a spikr on your back and still attack as good. When you go in to the tribal you dress your creatre and that's about it. When you go in to civ you make vihecles with speed health and power, because you can make the buildings however you want and it will have no effect. And the space stage, creators are completely usless unless you tweak creatures. This is what bothers most players but I am ok with it I like the game because it has a lot of different game modes and it's fun and creative. There are also spore games for the wii, 2 for the nintendo ds and 2 for Itunes. None of these games are like the pc version but they offer their unique gameplay. For anyone who hasn't played the game U defenetly recommend it. ( I can't belive I just wrote a review).