bagelguy

spore

i have just discovered dragon cave from someone's sig on the sporum the spore forum. and spore is still my favorite but ive had a idea block for some reason if you want plz post your ideas every one counts but no inappropriate ones or ones that suggest things, i dont want to get banned. or just talk about spore.

i hope this doesnt get u banned but im in urgent need of some egg views and clicks.I started yesterday and im doing bad. please just post clicks and views on the last 3 eggs not the first. thanks!!!

[Egg Spam removed]

Edited by AlicornsPrayer

I get some of my ideas from watching anime and playing vids. That and I have weird ideas as well.

I don't really play it, but my idea is: use your imagination. Try creating original creatures, bizarre or not. Post your Spore profile? Mine:

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/MetalDragonX

thank you for helping like i said ive had idea block my imagination has gone blank lately pretty much any creature i create has been done before but thank you for posting. heres my profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/bageldude

Also using the ghost glitch as well as having the creepy and cut parts pack help as well. I have my spore profile is in my sig.

Be creative. I get lots of my ideas just by putting random parts together. It can turn out pretty cool.

Mmmm, i love spore. I spend most of my time in the creature stage, and get all the parts

I like to either make dragons, or trippy gryphons. Woop.

I play spore... on the DS

and I loved it immediately as soon as i played it. I kinda love adventure games where you can create your own character.

I love that game.

I mean, where else can you make a space colony of dragons? NOWHERE!!!

It's epic win all over.

But what annoys me though is, then never fixed the daium hologram scout. Once you go to the space stage, you are stuck in that spaceship.

But I love experimenting.

What I think should happen is, they need to fix the hologram scout, also they must add the option to name planets after you have taken them (Or made them animal sanctuaries), and lastly, The staff of life must have unlimited charges.

If they did that, it'd make the game even more Win. xd.png

EDIT: Almost forgot.

They should let you modify the male and female of your species separably.

Because... well.... You know. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ælex

xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png~Eggspam removed~ i played spore befor it rocks!!!!!! Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I love spore! I think that the creature stage is better than the tribal stage.

they must add the option to name planets after you have taken them (Or made them animal sanctuaries)

there is a console cheat for that (and to rename the star)

I love spore much , i create my lovely dragon but sadly this year , my Spore cracked was vanish which means got bugged crack . If i paste , i can't play -.-''

i ruvs spore hahaha and i love making cat/dragon things lol i also love seeing what other make on the website haha i seen a few im jealous i didnt think of smile.giftongue.gif

I really like horns and teeth. And I find myself putting spines all over the body. The creature stage is definitely my favorite, though I've done some neko-esque stuff in the advanced stage. So stereotypical! D: but I love my people. <3

I played it non-stop until I was killed by the Grox for about the 50th time for trying to reach the center of the universe. Now I'm stuck and still can't get past their millions of ships sleep.gif;

But overall I do love this game dearly.

-.- I have problems with the dragoozi. They come steal my planets!