Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

I've so many new CAPTCHA's I'm kinda putting off adding them. I'm waiting for a day when I'm bored and I have a couple of hours free. unsure.gif

Updated to here.

I've been getting weird captchas lately...

5E Saracloy Becaufe CAPTCHA

Edit:

Had another new one, but in the struggle to try to get "sonane 134-" to go into the name in an allowable way, I forgot to add CAPTCHA... dry.gif

Does this one still count even though its kinda mis-named? Sonane 134- 5E

Edited by IvoryDragon432

IvoryDragon, the rules say to fit CAPTCHA in if you can but it's not a hard and fast rule so I would go ahead and count it. smile.gif

Welcome to the lineage ButteredRump! Have fun and enjoy wink.gif

Edited by Wiz

Yup it's fine, welcome to the lineage biggrin.gif

Edit.

Updated to here.

Edited by Wiz

Oh! This is a wonderful idea! biggrin.gif I actually have a list somewhere of great Captchas. Am I allowed to use those?

Of course, a Captcha is a Captcha is a Captcha ...

I save the ones I like when I log on to use when I have a dragon that needs a name.

Welcome to the lineage. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

I've decided to start a PB even Captcha mint lineage (mints need more love!). May I introduce the first dragon in the lineage, little Not Lianchu Captcha? (We're not entirely certain who Lianchu is, but by golly, it's not her! wink.gif)

Wow, those look really nice together! Must not start new lineage project. Must not start new lineage project...

I've another CB Mint Captcha to add. Hopefully the CB I caught yesterday will gender male so I'll have a mate for her or Not Lianchu. I've got a name picked out for him and everything!

Good grief, I see my dragons in one of the Dorkface lines at the top and my husbands Pinks at the bottom, twice! What are the odds?

Anyhoo welcome to the CAPTCHA lineage, where every dragon is welcome! biggrin.gif