Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

I would like to welcome my second pair of cb captcha dragons.

Onefee Zaborski CAPTCHA ( Q4HS -- Electric -- male -- CB)

and

Spira Raltsidd CAPTCHA ( ev0Z -- Electric -- Female -- CB)

These are a breeding pair. They did produce and egg but I'm waiting to post that until it grows up and has a name and a mate. smile.gif

I have one more but i'll post it when I find it a mate. smile.gif

Edited by Anannsul

two new pairs. smile.gif

CAPTCHA Task Altoru (Rpvc -- Electric -- Male -- CB )

and

Forthho Families of CAPTCHA (OAO8 -- Electric -- Female -- CB)

(i believe you already have Would Rainbows CAPTCHA but i'll include it for just in case you don't.)

Would Rainbows CAPTCHA ( 4OYf -- Electric -- Female -- 2nd Gen)

and

CAPTCHA Best Etental ( mGVO -- Electric -- Male -- 2nd Gen)

I would like to join if this is still active. biggrin.gif

Edited by Skypool

We are still active, though I've decided not to keep the speadsheet up any more, with the renaming of dragons now available the task has become to much.

Project wise I have a perfect inbred CAPTCHA and a Gaia CAPTCHA going at the moment. And I recently named my 100th CAPTCHA. biggrin.gif

Danne I would love an egg from your Mints if you are taking requests. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

I have lots of new captions to add. I am on a new laptop and the document that lists my caption draogns is not available at this time.

I've decided to rearrange my Gaia Captcha into a Rainbow Gaia Captcha. I'm just playing around with colours and breeds right now.

I'd like to join please. biggrin.gif

There are so many great names here and I've had some funny combos recently, can't wait to name some of my poor unnamed dragons. smile.gif

I don't know how I've missed this thread till now... blink.gif

Oo, I just got the code Kitties 117. So cute! I guess I'm joining this, too. I've just got that one at the moment and it's still a hatchling, but since I just can't stop collecting Nebula dragons, I'll probably contribute some more and I might shuffle some of my other dragons around. I'll see what happens.

OK, now I have a few other CAPTCHA named dragons and a bunch of CAPTCHA Nebulas I call CAPTCHA the Stars. tongue.gif Willing to breed them and stuff.

I was just looking at this, thinking it was a cool project and I couldn't wait for one of my hatchlings to grow up so I could try it, when--one of my hatchlings grew up!

Name: CAPTCHA flow ectivera IB E

Species: red

Looking forward to many more! wink.gif

Naming spree! Here are my new babies. All CB Purple Dorsals. laugh.gif

The ladies:

CAPTCHA Otrensa Poincare

CAPTCHA Trambouze Suctuti

CAPTCHA Uses Nnumbil

CAPTCHA Minerva Oullydi is rejected??? I looked and looked and can't find the 'bad word' in there, can anyone else see what the problem is? blink.gif I'm leaving this dragon's name open at the moment as I quite like this one.

The gents:

Etainati the CAPTCHA

Hagstrum shall CAPTCHA

FartsDr couldn't CAPTCHA *dies laughing* Oh my, oh my, does that count as inappropriate? I hope not 'cause I had to use it, it was just to funny not to. laugh.gif

That is hi-larious brightstar!

As for the reject the only thing I can think of is maybe you added a space at the beginning or the end of the name. I sometimes do that at it rejects the name.

Just found this today and I love the idea. <3

I took to naming some hatchlings today and got some pretty names.

CAPTCHA 004 Oleusto (haha, james bond copy cat thinks he's cool.)

CAPTCHA Further For You (if only the for was from! poetic, nonetheless. <3)

Thanks Wiz, I did try altering the spaces and no go. It totally wiped the name and gave me a 'some letters disappear' msg not the normal 'ink disappears' msg.

I got that another time when there was a 'bad word' in the name, I assume the filter read the last letters of one word and the first of the next because it refused it but when I rearranged it the name was OK. I can't see anything like that with CAPTCHA Minerva Oullydi though. huh.gif

That's awesome! I'd love a sibling to incorporate into this lineage if I may. smile.gif

Is there anyone active in this lineage who would be interested in taking over as OP? I have quite a bit going on in RL atm and my interest for the lineage isn't what it was. PM me if you are interested. smile.gif