RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

Alex chuckled, her black-green eyes glinting in that way that made you question her sanity. Ezio crossed his arms, wanting to know more about how his master knew this girl. He knew that Altair had been a Rebel when he was younger, but that was the past. The past that he didn't know.

"As if you'll hear about what I fear." She spat. "As for you, wolf. I know that my dragon and I nearly escaped with Crystal until her black b*st*rd of a Draco attacked us. Vuelasor will be hurting for weeks." She growled.

At that name she softened a little, missing her silver-white dragon. The fox scented the air, recognizing that scent. "Ah, and I know one other thing of the dragon shifters. Someone shares the same blood doesn't she?" Alex raised an eyebrow at the girl.

The fox shifter had spent too many days around that scent, and she had been trained to recognize it anywhere. Even if it was faint and not direct, it was still dragon-shifter blood.

Jess has to hold back a gasp as she heard that this girl had almost taken Crystal, it must have been one of her guardians that had stopped her from getting away thankfully. What disturbed her most was the fact that the girl had a dragon.... But weren't they all supposed to be in her side or Crystals... All wanting to protect the bloodlines!

Her heart almost stopped beating when she sniffed the air and found out she shared the same blood as Crystal, this fox shifter was able to tell that just from one sniff?! Right there and then Jess was glad to be close to the Assassin's. She wasn't much if a fighter unless in her wolf or dragon form.

She looked up at Ezio for a second before getting to her paws quickly, she didn't want to be close to this woman anymore than she had to be. She was dangerous.

"your crazy"

She said, it was the only thing that sprang into her mind

What if she burns the Hatter, Zani?Stepping forward and following the directions that Zani whispered to her, Alessa leaned until she was nose to nose with the fox-shifter. Eyeing Alex, she waited for what Zani wished her to do next.

Then we break something. She's threatened the Cheshire, she would have harmed Lydon, and almost harmed our Cheshire's Lady. Alexia was careful in how she set about convincing Alessa to harm someone. The child-like Alessa wasn't fond of causing pain, but when properly coerced by Alexia it would be done. Anything less then punishment and she'll not learn to keep that opening of her shut.

"The Hatter does not enjoy repeating herself. Keep a civil tongue, the Hatter has no qualm finding methods to silence you even if she must leave you use of your tongue." A peaceful smile settled on Alessa's lips as she waited for Alex's reply. If she burns Alessa, Hare, Alessa will bury you at home.

Alex pulled her face as far back as was possible, but that wasn't enough to move away from the girl. It'd take only a small flame to make the mad woman back away, although burning her face off sounded much better.

Sparks danced on her tongue as she growled in warning. "Back off." She said, smoke rising from her nostrils as a warm fire built up in the back of her throat. "I have no qualms with burning you. I have a right to speak Dracona." She spat.

Setheiry walked up to Alessa and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Wait, Kiro might want her to be able to talk later." She said, her dark eyes even and steady. "I dislike it as much as you Alessa, but they're only words, not actual fire." The shifter cast a sharp glance at Alex before pulling Alessa back and stepping in between the two.

"Go and rest. You've watched over us long enough. We'll return the favor." She said. Her russet eyes held no room for question. If the girl couldn't sleep, then she should at least stay away from Alex.

Ezio nodded to Jess. "Yes she is."

"Yes, please do hurt the Hatter. Alessa would be most pleased. Cheshire would see the debt paid in blood. Also, the fox should know that Alessa is no Dracona. She is Cheshire's loyal steed and neither Alessa nor Cheshire care if you breathe." Alessa giggled even as the green in her eyes consumed the hazel and Alexia fought inside of her mind to suppress the deeper part of Alessa's madness. Outwardly, Alessa allowed Setheiry move her away from the Rebel without even a hint of struggle, knowing full well the assassin could force the issue and Alessa would loose. Her mind shifted with her focus, allowing for Alexia to rest control and send Alessa to her imaginary world in sheer desperation. Alexia sneered as Alessa's eyes shaded brown and she strode away from both Setheiry and Alex once she was firmly in control.

"Cagna dannati. You make life so much more difficult for those of us that are certifiable. I should have let her use Him, but without Njoine it'd have been counter-productive. At least, she can actually control Him. " Sitting against one of the trees, the alter-ego continued to curse under her breathe. "I suppose that was a stupid idea on my part, but I didn't expect Jabberwocky to start waking up. Stupid Rebel. More trouble then she's worth."

This was very interesting, as much as Jess didnt want to be close to the fox she however was defo more wary if the other girl who spoke in riddles that almost gave her a headache trying to gigure out what she meant. She quickly gave up trying and settled for a rest under a tree, her front leg was stiff and sore from the traveling so rather than prolonging it she shifted into her human form. She grind as she stretched the air out releaving herself of the stiffness and moved it around trying to loosen out the joint, she hoped it wouldn't remain like this for long as it would make traveling great distances a real pain in the behind.

As she felt the muscles loosen a bit, her attention turned to the group she was with. The Assassin's whom she had only meet and the hatter who was..... As mad as one! She chuckled at the sight if them all, man did she liked this crowd besides the fox rebel.

"How did ye manage to get caught up in this whole war?"

She asked Ezio rubbing her fingers along the line of muscles to help them relax more.

The elemental shrugged. "Oh it was over a few hundred years ago." He said, remembering the day well. Instead of simply telling her he sent her the memory from his past...

He was walking through Florence, the city glowing in the afternoon sun. He looked out over the expanse of water flowing by and watched it shimmer. Over on a bridge spanning the water, he noticed a small fight going on. He watched as they fought, noting how a few of them weren't moving like mortals. One was obviously part air elemental, and another was a vampire.

The elemental and a few of his comrades were all against the vampire, baking the man up to the edge of the bridge. Ezio had a feeling that this had something to do with the old Dracona and Rebel war. He wanted nothing to do with it, and so he simply watched.

The vampire, who was wearing very familiar white robes, apparently was an Assassin. He snarled at the three and waited for one to come just a little closer, his left hand held almost awkwardly to the side. The air elemental noted the stance and smirked.

One of the three shifted into a wolf and pounced, only to be thrown into the water after the hidden blade pierced his coat. The second person, not the humanoid-elemental but a young woman, was in obvious rage.

The water beneath the three moved and rippled, shaking almost. Then a geyser spouted and engulfed the vampire. It dragged him off the bridge and into the cold water below. The two elementals then ran off.

Ezio watched to see his fellow Assassin struggling in the water, unable to swim. Without thinking, Ezio simply jumped into the water and managed to grab the vampire. It was fairly difficult, considering the weight of his clothes and the vampires robes, not to mention the weapon belt the drowning man had on.

Once they were out of the water though, the two lay on their backs, catching their breath. "Thank you." Ezio nodded. "Ti prego." He replied. The vampire stood up and looked around for any sign of the other two. "They're gone, who were they?" He asked. The vampire seemed to not wish to speak. "Dracona." He said eventually. Ezio stood and nodded. "Oh. I have no wish to join the war, but I have to say I'd prefer the Dracona side myself." He said.

The other man nodded. "Me as well." His dark eyes were guarded, as if there was something deeper there that he was hiding besides his wish to be a Dracona. "Thank you again...?" The elemental smiled. "Ezio." The vampire held out a hand and Ezio took it. "Thank you again Ezio." The Italian nodded. "It's no problem..." The vampire nodded as well. "Altair."

"After that I decided to help him escape the Rebels and we became good friends." He told Jess. "So I guess you could say the Rebels made me want to fight for the Dracona's." He chuckled.

((im gone for three weeks now on that show! You can rp Jess if you want))

Jess was suddenly re living a memory that wasn't her own, man this must have been ages ago from the way the buildings looked and how everyone was dressed.

Ezio was watching on as a man was attacked, she couldnt help but flinch as the shape shifting wolf was killed by some unseen blade, she watched as he was pushed into the river.

The man had been lucky that Ezio had saved him, the memory fadedaway as it ended with Jess finding out his name, Altair.

"it seems most people have been dragged into this war...."

She replied sadly sitting down under a tree also, leaning her head against the cold bark she shut her eyes.

A wave of sleep hit her in the face, forcing her eyelids shut and she gently fell sideways curling up into a ball out for the count.

"Seems you still have a knack for putting others to sleep. Be it eternal or nocturnal." Alexia's tone was full of sarcasm as she spoke to Ezio. She'd pulled out a deck of fortune cards and was idly shuffling them in a flashy manner. After a quick peek at the Rebel, Alexia switched to Italian assuming the fox had neglected the fate of learning languages that Njoine had insured all of those she consorted with went through. "Sono curioso, Ezio. Come pensi che Njoine resiste? Alessa pensa bene shes ', ma ho i miei dubbi circa il nostro stato d'animo di Cheshire."

((Translation just in case someone wants to know:I am curious, Ezio. How do you think Njoine is holding up? Alessa thinks shes' fine, but I have my doubts about our Cheshire's state of mind.))

((10 more days...Mijikoi, should we have them move when she gets back, or even before then? I don't think Ravyn would mind.))

Ezio just looked at her. "Sei fortunato che non riesco a pensare a qualcosa da dire che in questo momento." He muttered. After a moment he sighed at Alexia's question. "Sapendo Njoine? Lei sarà a posto. Che cosa è che siete preoccupati circa?"

Alex growled, disliking that they were talking without her hearing. Then again she wasn't trying to get information. That would come as a plus. The fox wiggled and moved her fingers closer to the ropes, these things were tight. If she could get a little breathing room...

((I forgot the translation and am too lazy to find out...))

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

"She's let that Rebel's words get at her. Njoine doesn't usually make that mistake. That and she hasn't been sleeping. She's just been meditating and she's suffering for it. I'm not sure if I should tell the Wolf Alessa calls Rabbit." Alessa amused herself by chucking a twig at Alex, not bothered in the least when it completely missed. She glanced over at Ezio and waited for his reply.

((I suppose, but Njoine is waiting on Kiro, so I don't know what to do there. I know the other group is more able to be mobile with a small amount of ninja-ing. I think Crystal was asleep again. And what's in ten days again. Work's scrambled my brain so I'm forgetful here lately.>.< Oh and the underline is Italian because I can't type a post and do the translator at the same time on my phone.))

Edited by Mijikoi

((Understandable...I can't do it on my phone either. Ten days till sap comes back. Well we could have them get attacked and have to run. We can say Kiro and them followed. I play Artorious anyway so I can have him carry Crystal. Then again if we got them to the council Ravyn would have to bring out the next plotline... I'll give her a buzz on deviantART if you wanna PM her here. See what she says about this and if she will or won't come back.))

"Well the fox does have a way of getting under everyones skin..." He said in Italian. "I don't know about Njoine though. Perhaps I'll talk to her, her mind is too set on killing her father for her to relax properly I think." He said, continuing in Italian.

"It would be appreciated, my friend. I do agree she focuses on her goals far to fiercely, but I'll not do anything but help her achieve them. It being my job and all." Alexia heaved a put upon sigh. Even though Njoine constantly told Alessa that it was not necessary to fulfill the honor debt, her host refused to do anything but. It didn't help that Alessa felt safest near Njoine and only Njoine could control the Jaberwoky. "As for the fox. She's dangerous and you need to keep Alessa as far away from her as you can unless Njoine is present. I can't always restrain her...Well, he's better forgotten."

((Sure. I'll PM her and see if I get a reply. If you like I can have Fir'de attack the group with Ezio and Alexia. And we can have Artorious or someone figure it's best to make a move.))

((Sure thing! We're kinda at a....wall. Ravyn hasn't been on to post so we don't know what's gonna happen. I myself am stuck with having no ideas on what to do.))

((Okay here's what Rvyn said on dA:

"Just been working and I'm not really on enough for me to be on there anymore. I am only on about once a month these days, If I can get myself online more often I'll have to come back over there and try and catch back up."

I'm asuming that we can do what we did before Miji. Where we split up the characters. I suggest letting Kiro follow and no one really playing him, or Mijikoi can have him until Ravyn returns. I'm swampped with my own chars, so I won't be taking any.))

(( totally know how ya feel, I'm just sticking to about two RP's anymore because when school starts it gonna be too hard to keep up with more than that))

((Other than the conversation right now...nothing. We are stuck...and I don't know if I wanna do I fight scene now *is being difficult* Sorry.))

((That does leave us at a stuck point... What if we had everyone start moving? Have someone go and get Kiro and one of the group with Crystal insist that they start moving, as well, and leave the fight for while they travel. (Njoine needs an encounter with her father). It might be pertinent to have a time jump to nightfall, since Crystal's group has to use the stars as a guide. What do you think? ))