RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

((Miji? Don't tell me you left....Ravyn? Did you go too?

KonaLove- Just read the first page, it has instructions.))

((I'm not gone. I've just been really busy with moving and work. I'll be able to make a real post first thing when I get up tomorrow.))

Character Form (Student)

Username:WHITEHORSERIDER1

Character Name:Draco of the Darkeness/Jade of the Witches

Looks:Tall buff dark strong. dark willed red eyes black hair/ tall skinny pretty girl with jade eyes and brown hair that she dyes a lot so blonde shows through.

creature:vampire/werecat (black)

History: *he glares* Never telling THAT/ I don't wanna talk about it *checks nails*

Character Name:Miss Lexi Keeley/ Mr. Luke Lockheart

Looks:Tall skinny slim smart sweet yet strict tough when needed shy calm quiet blue eyes blonde hair/ Tall smart strong buff green eyes brown hair.

Creature:shape-shifter/werewolf

History:Umm...long story/ *walks off*

draco/jade rebels.

keeley and luke are good guys

pm me if allowed or just post ehre im looking for an rp to come on everyday because foopets deleted rps and the only place that kept me practically sane >.< i am mad at them

Edited by WHITEHORSERIDER1

((Yay!! I don't like bothering you, but I just needed to know you weren't ditching. smile.gif

@Whitehorserider1: please don't double post. Edit you last post and add that instead.))

"Truly? It's of no matter. Alessa doesn't really care and she did not say you were a coward. All she said was she knows your kind. It was your mistake to think she meant both a a bully and a coward. Oh, but dear you look upset." Alessa smiled absently and looked off in the direction Njoine had gone. Like Njoine her hearing was not as good as her animal forms but was close enough that Alessa could ignore the meters difference. She was pleased to hear Njoine's laughter even as she pretended not to hear Alex's comment in regards to the fox's first comment. "As Alessa said, your of no matter. Cheshire will always smile in the end and the Cheshire's Lady is safe from you. Why, Zanipolo whispers that the situation makes you nearly useless to you master at the moment? Alessa means, you didn't break her mistress, so does this mean that Alessa is allowed pretty banter with your bullying and cowardly master."

---

Lydon smiled at Artorious and gave a salute. Lydon was unable to resist the set up to make Crystal and the dragon laugh. "I'll be the best girly screamer that you've ever heard. It all starts with the diaphragm, y'know."

---

Alice purred and nuzzled Altair's cheek, before resolutely licking his forehead. When the cub took notice of the red sash, she reached out a paw to bat at the piece of cloth. When it didn't fall to the ground the little cub reached out to repeat the action.

Edited by Mijikoi

Alex rolled her eyes, but didn't comment. This child's insistent babbling was annoying her. The fox shifter glared at her. ((...Fail.))

Artorius chuckled before lowering his head and closing his multicolored eyes. "Good night Crystal.." he said absently.

((What is it with the 'a' names??))

Altair smiled slightly, moving the cloth around for the cub to chase. He started petting her after a minute and scratched her ears, feeling calmed.

Setheiry groaned and mumbled something, her dreams changing again...

She was at the pond still, dipping her fingers in when she fell in. Something wrapped around her and she panicked, but then it held tighter and eventually she relaxed, finding it soothing and gentle. She couldn't see in the dark waters, and she thought she'd need air soon, but she didn't worry about it too much. A soft feeling landed on her lips and she took in a breath. She opened her eyes to see hazel ones staring back. She smiled and put her head in his chest, doing the same in the waking world as well.

The panther-shifter woke up to see Ezio beside her. She smiled and kissed his cheek. She looked around to see Alessa and the Rebel. Njoine and Kiro didn't seem to be around either. Still holding her assassin's hand, she sat up. "Hey, 'lessa? When do you think we'll be moving?" she asked sleepily.

((YAY!!! I have internet again. Oh, and it's the first letter in the alphabet, maybe?))

Alessa smiled despite having failed at her intentions. She would have begun another tangent simply to watch the fox's expression, but Setheiry stirred. "Zani says we will when Njoine has had her fill of washing. If you like you can eat a bit of food now or go back to sleep. Alessa can wake you later."

---

Alice snuggled down into Altair's chest and purred at the attention. The cub resolved to give the new pack member a good play tomorrow, but was soon asleep on the assassin's chest.

((Probably...))

Setheiry nodded blearily. She glanced at Ezio before thinking of her reply. "I think I'm just going to wander." She said eventually. She wasn't that hungry and if she tried she might be able to catch something as a panther. "Thank's though." She said, waving in acknowledgement as she walked off. The forest was rather quiet, and the gnarly tree branches added to the atmosphere. A bird flew overhead in a rushed sense. Setheiry jumped and spun around. Seeing nothing she ran a hand through her hair and exhaled. "Why am I so jumpy?' she asked herself.

--

Altair wasn't quiet sure what to do as the cub curled up to sleep, but he smiled fondly at her. His thoughts drifted off to Setheiry and her mother. He hadn't thought about Maria in a long time, and he remembered why now. With an upset sound he watched the sky and the many things it held, pulling memories up into his thoughts and reminiscing.

((Sorry, my posts are kinda sporadic. I've just been on the night shift at work and the volunteer work. Ugh, I need sleep.))

Alessa settled in to guard over Ezio when Setheiry had left. Zani had been placed smoothly under the elemental's head at the behest of Zani. "Zani, Should Alessa wake the Bird? I think Setheiry could use him."

No, 'Essa. He should rest t recover from his wounds. I would suggest Keeping a eye on the fox. She is a tricky one, 'Essa. The voice in Alessa's mind was terse with Alessa despite the alter ego's need to comfort the girl. I doubt her master would simply leave her lying around. If I were him, I'd either have her rescued or ended.

"Would it be awful of Alessa to hope for the simpering fool's end? The Hatter does not like when her Cheshire is upset." Alessa giggled into her finger and resumed her silent watch over the camp.

--

((I'll post on Alice in a bit I need some sleep now.))

Alexdria, though she tried not to, fell asleep. Now and again she would twitch in her sleep and growl once or twice, but otherwise be still. The fox-shifter wished she had let her dragon help her, but there was the slight possibility that she could find something out or even kill Crystal.

--

Meanwhile, Setheiry wandered around, wondering about what she had known, and what she knew now. Only a few days ago she was sitting at a campfire listening to another one of her master's stories. A twig snapping in the fire had made her jump, and she turned around to see a small furry creature run away from the two...uh humans? Not anymore... The assassin smirked to herself. She loved being able to do what she had learned from Altair, but now she could shift, and it was something she had taught herself. The girl shifted into her panther form and shook off, feeling free even with the thought of a war going on. One that didn't exist in anything but stories until now.

The ground was swift beneath her paws and she felt stronger than anything else in the world. Of course, she knew not to think so, for underestimating anything was a big mistake, but what was wrong with a few moments of feeling that way?

--

Altair yawned and felt like sleeping, but was still not sure if he should. The cub resting on him made him think that perhaps he should rest, so as not to disturb the kit. Closing his brown eyes Altair hoped his daughter was alright once more before sleeping.

--

Ezio groaned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes before fingering his shoulder. It didn't hurt as much as it had, and his headache was almost gone. "Ow." He said as his headache throbbed back into existence not a moment after he had thought about it. He shut his eyes again and waited for it to go away.

Alessa peered over at the fox shifter as the other girl fell asleep. She snorted at Alex and turned her attention back to Ezio. Noting his sound of pain and Alexia more ruthless nature, the half mad woman poked Ezio in the ribs.

"Alessa is upset with you, Dormouse. Njoine will be as well when she understands how injured you were." Alessa promptly (and gently) rapped Ezio on the back of the head with two of her knuckles. "You should take more care of yourself. The Hatter does not think the Setheiry would survive the loss of you."

---

Resting on Altair, Alice slept with barely any movement. The cub rubbed her face on the vampire's chest before rolling onto her back and contorting into what she deemed a more comfortable position. When she was pleased, Alice settled back into sleep and remained still for the most part.

Edited by Mijikoi

((I enjoy your posts Miji biggrin.gif they make me smile xd.png.))

Ezio huffed, he was in no mood at the moment. The girl had to go and poke him in the ribs, which were sore, and then she tapped him on the head.

Granted it was gentle, but he had a headache. "I couldn't help the fact that I fell several stories into a giant hole. With an evil dragon mind you." He argued, but he didn't snap at the girl.

She was right, not only would he hate for Setheiry to feel that pain, but because he shouldn't have taken on a dragon by himself.

"I'll be more careful next time, sound good Alessa?" He asked.

" The Hatter will accept the Dormouse's promise to take better care of himself to protect the Setheiry and keep her happy, else she'll be punished by the Tinman. Alessa likes the Tinman as much as she likes her Cheshire and doesn't like them upset." Alessa stared at Ezio with an expression that was as close to ire as she could manage before giving him a grin she'd learned from Njoine, when the leopard deemed to tease Ezio. She held up her pinkie to Ezio. "Now seal the deal and Alessa will give you something for your pain. She'll even tell you the direction the Setheiry began her walk in."

(( tongue.gif I do try to please, but...Um, what did I do?))

((Just the small things with Alice and Alessa. They're always light and fun.))

Ezio listened carefully to the woman, trying to put her words in a fashion that his brain could process. He nodded, mostly to himself, when she was done.

The girl then made this grin and Ezio about near rolled his eyes. She had obviously picked it up from Njoine. Ezio smirked and pinky swore with the girl. "Done." He said.

((Short...))

Alessa giggled when she felt Ezio's pinkie hook with hers. She was pleased with his easy agreement even as Zani grumbled over it. Letting him go she rummaged through the pockets hidden on and under her skirt before changing to look through her various pouches. Once she found her medicine pouch, Alessa sorted through it pulling out the remedy she'd had made at her home. "Here you are. Now, you should remember it taste awful and Alessa refuses to make it taste better. If the Hatter did then it wouldn't help stop Cheshire and Little Grin from getting hurt so much."

((Yeah. Alessa and the cubs are supposed to be sweet and innocent type.))

((Once again I have fallen behind totally in this RP but don't worry! I have all summer now so I will just put her in a random place))

The place reeked from a royal height, Jess was quick to take her nose out of the trash can she had knocked over in the alleyway of the city she had been waiting in for the past few months. After having a serious injury flying after the others, she had had to wait for her wing to recover and had taken the form of her wolf form in order to keep herself hidden. If she had taken on her human form then having a broken arm would have looked out of place, at the least a large dog or wolf with a front leg lifted wasn't as bad, and anyway no one cared about stray dogs anymore here it seemed. All she had to do was keep a sharp look out for those pound guys and she was sound, it had been 3 weeks since she had healed up but yet she remained in the city for reason's she didn't know. Prehaps it was the fact she had no idea as to where the others were, mabye it was the hoping that mabye news would travel in the city better than it would in smaller towns and also because she had spent so much of her life on her own that just being around others was nice for a change.

"Prehaps Papa John's will have something better"

She thought before lopping off down the alley taking the back route to the shop where she knew there would be good food that were left over's.

((*Waves* HI SAP!!! Oh, and I can't post on Hidden world until day after tomorrow. I did a Truth or dare thing...))

Ezio watched as Alessa searched around in her thousands of pockets. He wondered what she had in those pockets, and knowing Alessa, he wasn't sure he wanted to know. Once the girl found it she explained why it would taste horrible. "That's a pretty good idea." He commented. The assassin hesitantly took the medicine and held his nose. He dumped it in his mouth and swallowed. Yeah it tasted bad, and he'd tasted a lot of bad things. "I know I won't get hurt anytime soon now." He said, refusing to gag. Ezio then got to his feet and looked around. "So where did Setheiry go?" He asked.

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

"That is good then. Yes?" Alessa giggled both standing and skipping over to where she'd seen Setheiry disappear to. "The Setheiry went this way, Dormouse. You should comfort her. The Hatter thinks she is sadder then she acts. Alessa does not like it as it is."

Alessa would have continued, but Alexia gave her a reminder that she still needed to watch the fox. Alessa gave Ezio another smile before skipping over to climb a tree. From her perch she could clearly see all of the camp, but unless someone was looking for her they'd meet a little difficulty.

"Now away with the Dormouse. The Hatter must see to her tea and biscuits."

((I can't wait until Monday. I can pick up my games. Alice: The Madness returns and Dungeon Siege III. Oh, and what is Hidden World?))