CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

How long does Ice want Coralpaw to be trying to get him

Wouldn't it be best to add the genders as well? I can't tell who's male and who's female. Thanks ioin advance. Oh, and tell me which gender Nightcloud is? Lightkit just approached him/her.

yeah what Ryuk said

Edited by Dragonpelt

Oh, ok, I see. But if she's pregnant, wouldn't she be labeled as a queen? Just saying. Anyways, is the next apprentice ceremony starting when Holly's on? And when will that be?

She hasn't been pregnant long enough yet to need to be stuck in the nursery. And Holly's sorta unpredictably all over the place with her bilingual&musical insturments. tongue.gif

Nightcloud's in the nursery and she was labeled as a queen at the last gathering

any word on Ice?

RAWR, CHEESE GRATERS ARE MEAN, AND YOU GUYS POSTED THREE PAGES!@!!!!

yes yes we did tongue.gif and I bet they are; my right knee is now quadruple jinxed sad.gif

edit: anyone want super's char, Icestar? we'll have to make her a regular char since we already have a leader for WC.

Edited by Dragonpelt

okay and I don't know; for that, you'll have to pm super

Oh...I looked back and she was always Icestar. I'm going to make her Icesong now if that's okay with you guys.

I already have 8 charries... what clan is Whirlkit in anyway?

Edited by yukinflake

Weeell... thing is, I also habe a lot of Windclan characters... could be fun, I dunno.. could I?