CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

Sinder~

Okay, first things first I want to let all of you know how much I love you guys. I have never in my life found friends online like I have all of you and I never will again. I have been on Dragcave for I think two-three years now and have not hated it for one day (unless I had problems getting on). Some of you have not known me as long as others but I feel like I have known you for years and wish I could know you all for longer and talk longer.

However, I have run into some problems that have cut off my connection with the RPing world and the internet. Few of you know that problem and whether you want to explain is clearly up to you, which I do not mind. The point is, if you have not guessed, I'm leaving DC.

Warrior's: Return To The Forest---

Everyone on this page;

I have really enjoyed role playing with each and everyone of you. Wether you are doing this for fun or to help your reading, writing, or imagnation skills you all have a tendensy to go far with what I have seen. Thank you all for helping me start from a day of tiredness, anger, or stubborness- to a happy night were I'm smiling or laughing at stupid or crazy jokes.

Cowl: I know your not on here anymore buddy but I have to write something about you on here. wink.gif . TC~ The best Rp I was in on this site I have to say. When I first saw you on my JTP rp I was, like I told you, terrifed. I told you why also. tongue.gif Miss rping with you on DC pal wish you never left you understood my ways very well. Also with Warrior's you challenged my memory of the books which I thank a lot cause without you I would have been all blink.gif so thanks. *hands cookie*

D-P (GNB): Hey sis. I know you might have a clue of what's going on. I'm going to miss Rping with you girl. Kyo, Cloudtail, Bloodstar...and any other charry I failed to mentioned were charries I really enjoyed playing as your charrie's mates or close friends. Thanks for being a great friend sis. *huggles*

Song: Didn't know you that long but thanks for being a good friend and a mate for Hawkfeather...I wish I was going to be on long enough to see the kit's or something but I don't think I will. You are a good rp'er with a lot of detail in your writing that got me thinking on things. *huggles also*

Holly: *shrugs smiling* What can I say? Your 'login' name is one of my favorite cat's in the Warrior's books. *laughs* You to are a good friend and Rp'er gonna miss you to. *huggles*

Other Rp'er's in Warrior's: Either I didn't know you as well as a Rp'er or I felt to lazy to write the names (might be both) You all have been really good friends on this site and I wouldn't have asked for better friends. Thanks for making me smile each day.

Love you all.

Who knows? I might pop back in one day and suprise you guys. happy.gif

Sinder.

Edited by Sinder

Wa... Thanks! happy.gif I'm proud to me mentioned in your death monument. ^^ (Nice choice of words from me huh? smile.gif) There's so much to do- I totally understand. I almost quite myself in the beginning when school started. *Hands good-bye cookie statue.* I don't know what to say... unsure.gif but just it's your choice and I hope you have a peaceful life. Amen. smile.gif

*laughs taking the cookie statue* Yes I die for now. Thanks for understanding Holly. biggrin.gif

aw no! what about your rp? both zakku and I are waiting for you to post sad.gif *cries*

*hugs sis* Please don't cry. It is okay...I know he was waiting for a post he PM'ed me I might can make one more post for each Rp but thats about it you know as a goodbye thing? But I can't stay on DC there is just to much stuff, I have not been on it what over a month? Thats cause of things going on. I'm suprised i'm on now I walking out in the creek for an hour disiding whether or not to quit this site and I chose that I had to. I can't rp without having my mind clear on what I'm doing, which it is not.

Edited by Sinder

*sniffs* okay; how long will it be till you're back? just curious

Not sure sis. Might be a while depends on how things are going, I'm not even sure I can have a computer soon. Shoot I haven't been able to text or call my friends cause dad won't pay the bill. Though we can go to moives, skating, shopping for fun things, and all this other stuff but not even be able to text or call?

((Awww. I'm sorry to see you leave. I know, I have nothing to do with this, but... Meh. Bye-bye, I hope that you will return one day! ^^

/mod goodbye rambling))

I'll miss you guys to. Well I'm off. Love you all please be safe okay? *huggles everyone* Byes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT GIVING ME A HUG!!!!!!!!!! *BEAR-CAT-HUG TACKLES FROM BEHIND* BYE.... *SNIFF*

NO IT WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SH'ANT NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sighs* I know; I'm just trying to think positive

positive... i don't think i know that word... and my fingers bleeding all over the keyboard.

I GRATED IT. IN THE CHEESE GRATER. THE SHARP, METAL CHEESE GRATER. WE WERE MAKING PIZZA.

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS:

*LEAVES HAND BEHIND AND GROWS NEW ONE* I DO NOT NEED MORTAL FLESH! MY SPIRIT CAN RESIDE IN ANY FORM! *REACHES IN AND PULLS CANDY OUT* THE CANDY SHALL BE MULTIPLIED! *SWALLOWS, MAKES COPY, SPITS UP ALL, DOES A FEW TIMES* THERE, SHARE THE MOUNTAIN OF CANDY. *EATS A LITTLE*

YOU KNOW, WE USED TO PRETEND WE HAD A MONSTER FRIEND LIKE THAT WHEN WE WERE LITTLE, THAT WAS ALWAYS HUNGRY, BUT COULD DUPLICATE WHATEVER HE SWALLOWED, SO WE ALWAYS HAD TO PERSUADE HIM TO SPIT UP SOME FOR US... tongue.gif KIDS, HUH?

*SENDS MORE SALTWATER WITH A SHARK AND A FEW FISH, DOLPHINS, AND HYDRAS* NOW I'M REALLY GOING, TO NIGHT, CATCH YOU ALL LATER.

-returns Sinder's huggle no matter if she here or not-

Sinder..... -cries- I'm gonna miss Sinder...... she was fun..... and Skyfire's mate was Hawkfeather...... and..... and...... -cries- Sinder!!!! -cries and cries-

Skyfire:....... My Hawk........ my....... Hawk........ -cries too and snuggles with Song-

*hugs Sinder*Bye.....Leafstar will be a good leader.....*snuggles*

Okay Kits:

Stalkingkit X

Whirlkit

Spinkit X

Runningkit

Darkkit X

Coralkit and Poppykit should be apprenticed soon. they're 6 moons old (i think)

Edited by sweepea825