CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

that would be weird and okay TMD; I'll edit the char list

if river clan had more kits, mine would love to play with them

I can make more kits for Riverclan...actually...

Username: BlueApollo

Name: Moonkit

Clan: Riverclan

Position: Kit

Description: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/X..._6724_full.jpeg

Personality: Moonkit can be playful and fun. She enjoys being around other cats. Nothing seems to get her bright spirit down.

History: Moonkit is a proud born-and-bred Riverclan cat. Her mother went missing when she was only three months old, but Moonkit is satisfied with the thought that her mother is in a happy place, so it doesn't bother her very much.

Other: n/a

Password: Starclan

Edited by BlueApollo

heh I bet you couldn't; it's just so...cute happy.gif

Oh yeah, could Jadehshine mentor one of the kits? She isn't doing anything. ^^' And the picture is so cute! laugh.gif

ANOTHER RIVERCLAN MOONKIT? THAT'S JUST INSANE! ninja.gifxd.png CUTE THOUGH. AND I'M GOING TO RELATIVELY KEEP UP WITH THE OCC, BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO RP, SO I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON ONCE I START RPING AGAIN AFTER EXAMS unsure.gif I'M JUST QUITE BUSY, BUT DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON EVERYTHING... xd.png ANYWAY... DID A MUSICAL TRYOUT, NOT SURE IF DID THAT GOOD REALLY... OK, SO I THINK I SUCKED, BUT WE'LL SEE WHEN THEY POST THE LIST. TA TA!

...ICH BIN EIN BEAVER! ♪WE ARE THE BEAVER...♫ WICKED SONG, LOOK IT UP, ARROGANT WORMS. MUSICAL COMEDY.

Edited by yukinflake

well right now, the gathering is going on and Sandfur's asleep in the med cat den with Willowwind beside her and that's basically it.

Coralkit will love Moonkit. they're very similar, and Coralkit has tons of energy.

Coralkit and Goldenkit should probably apperenced shortly

Didn't we say no charries with the same prefixes?So why is there a Goldenkit in RC and Goldendawn in SC?

then why did it get approved?

OKEYDOKEY... OH YEAH, STARDUST IS THERE... OH WELL, THEY HAD THEIR DRAMA MOMENT, AND WHEN IT'S OVER, WE'LL JUST SAY THEY WENT HOME...

Yeah... that’s right. *Yells for DP!* DP, you need to check Goldenkit- remember, no cats with the same prefixes. There’s a Goldenkit in RC and a Goldendawn in SC.

...there's a lot of cat's with the same prefixes... so yeah, that makes sense. Anyway... *yells too just for the fun of it*

bah xd.png I'll change it to another prefix

Edited by Dragonpelt

happy.gif And a few more things: Sparrowpaw of WindClan is now Sparrowpelt and Echokit of ShadowClan is now Echopaw. smile.gif

okay; it's been edited

Edited by Dragonpelt

I can't help but think of the conflict there. But drama is probably the reason we RP. tongue.gif

i'll change goldenkit to poppykit

oh I changed Goldenkit to Graykit but if you prefer Poppykit, I'll change it to that happy.gif