CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

Name: Shadepaw

User: Farmgirl04

Appearance: Shadepaw is a gray tom with long, fluffy fur. His still a bit on the small side since he was recently made an apprentice and has handsome dark green eyes.

Bio: If anyone wants to volunteer to be his parents, go ahead. If not, they'll just be NPC's. He also needs a mentor.

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: Apprentice

Password: StarClan

Mentor needed. We can either pretend he's been apprentice or have a ceremony. It's up to you guys. smile.gif

noooo! ohmy.gif; 'cepted farm happy.gif...I'll add him to the TC character list under apprentices

I would but I only have one cat in TC tongue.gif an he is a medicine cat and is taking on an apprentice soon.

Greystorm:Wh-what?What?Going on?

Me:YOOM TAH! *screen flashes twice*

Greystorm:*blinded*I'm blind!I'm blind!*Runs around*

Me:looks at dsi.I knew that Wigglytuff waz evil...

WIGGLEYTUF! IGGLYBUFF! JUGGLYPUFF! aHHHH!!!!!!!

... random much? blink.gif I thought it was Jigglypuff not Jugglypuff tongue.gif; yes I know pokemon wink.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

xd.png Yeah that's right and did anyone else hear the government for australia is putting a stupid block on the internet, slowing it down after they just sped it up. sleep.gif

no I didn't hear that blink.gif; is it something that just came out recently? mellow.gif

I heared it on a news show, it may happen but may not. Stupid government again.... They are going to block a few good sites for the sake of the childern aparently. Pft.

Edited by warewolves

hmm maybe the site was acting up; huh that's odd...I haven't heard that on the news here but then again, I don't normally watch the news very often but maybe I should.