Space Chickens

Space Chickens V2.0

Are chickens even released still?

I wish they'd release a rooster or two....

With those only-new-egg-drops, no chickens were seen for a month or so (at least I've not heard of it), but now that cavedrops are back to normal, I expect some chickens to show up soon smile.gif

Edited by Mirhana

xd.png

I just took a cool name for mah new chicken. Space Chicken. *goes to check he spelled it right* Yep I did. I can't believe no one took that one.

Space Chicken

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/dmJi]Space Chicken[/URL]

Edited by spyro76

D'oh! xd.png I'm really surprised that it wasn't taken. Lucky you smile.gif Space Chicken has been added!

I got another space chicken as well, thanks to a very generous person! biggrin.gif But the description still needs to be submitted and approved. I'll do that tomorrow.... Must..... sleep..... firsszzzz.....zzzZZZzzz....zzzZZZzzz....

Edited by Mirhana

I found a flaw in the first post - it doesn't actually say you should replace 'code' in the URL with your chicken's code. But then, it doesn't say you should replace 'name' in the tags either.

Anyway, Kazeko, I've found the right link and Feathery Space Alien has been added! smile.gif I've not yet marked her with an asterisk, since the description hasn't been approved yet. I'm still waiting for my own wee Cluckinator's description to be approved as well.

Edit: Kazeko, I noticed your description has been approved. Awesome description! I've now marked Feathery Space Alien with an asterisk.

Edited by Mirhana

My third Space Chicken, now with approved description! Wheehee! biggrin.gif I has a happy! One of my dragons seems less happy about it though...

And I've finally got two more chicken eggs, so in a week or so we'll have two more soldiers!

Yay, I caught my first chicken! Its going to be a Space Chic 8-B

Space Snow

I have write a descriptions, it just have to be accepted.

Edited by Play

Space Snow

I have write a descriptions, it just have to be accepted.

Welcome to the project, Play! I've added Space Snow, since based on her name she is eligible also, and I'll mark her with an asterisk once she has an approved description.

Nice. biggrin.gif I'd join but im NEVER gonna be able to catch a chicken egg.

Nice. biggrin.gif I'd join but im NEVER gonna be able to catch a chicken egg.

I'm no good at catching them either, so trading's the way for me wink.gif Don't give up too easily.

Wow, have to say great Job!

I remember when kinvaras and I used to talk about this way before it was ever even posted. Looking back, I have to say, great idea Kinvaras, and great job to the people who've kept this thread alive!

Well, the idea was too good not to continue with it tongue.gif

Edit: I knew I saved some stuff from the old thread before it disappeared, we still have your original version of the story:

SpaceChicka101 was sent along with a large crew of companions, in which they had only one goal: take over the world. They had found the inhabitants of this planet behind them mentally and technologically, making it an easy conquest, or so they thought... The only downfall to their plan was the lack of knowledge surrounding the Earthlings, as well as the disbelieve in the "rumored" idea of them being meat-eaters.

To the horror and disbelieve of the Space Chickens’ leaders they found out the rumors were true after sending their first batch of Space Chickens. The creatures of the planet were meat eater, well mostly chicken eaters. After the horrific tragedy of the crew falling prey to these horrible monsters, anger and hate spread quickly through the large world, demanding war against the Earthlings. It would not be to shed blood: no, they would be taken over without them ever figuring it out, more chickens could be cloned to be sent to Earth with a knowledge in them of the horrific tragedy that occurred long ago.

Yet as the years had changed and times have changed, they found it ineffective to send them through large ships as the Earthlings have grown intelligent about their existence. With a new research program the small eggs are hidden by a harder and little bit larger shell which serves as a protective vehicle for the eggs to safely make their trips to Earth and to survive their time stuck in a shell behind the horrific Earthlings.

For those that had survived the original crash many years ago, most of the unborn eggs were scattered among the many other eggs of this planet, ironically enough, among the creatures who prey on them. These Space Chickens slowly learned how to defend themselves, and well some stayed to watch over the young eggs and hatchlings other were taken by /humans/ to help them spread their influence.

©kitty41188123

Unfortunately we can no longer claim outright that our chickens are from space, but this is of course what our chickens believe in wink.gif

Edited by Mirhana

Add Falach and Eagal, my two Frills happy.gif I also have The Incubator, who fell victim to The Cluckinator, but whose descriptions doesn't mention the word words Space Chicken. What sort of requirements do we want for the dragon section?

Edit: that's two words, not one.

Edited by Mirhana

I've changed the dragon requirements to this:

How to join - Dragon

1. You have a Space Chicken on your scroll and the chicken is mentioned in the dragon's description.

The description must be approved before being allowed to join, but it is not necessary to mention the term 'Space Chicken'.

2. You do not have any Space Chickens, but you have a description stating that your dragon believes in them.

The term 'Space Chicken' has to be mentioned, and the description must be approved before joining.

and added my little Incubator.

Our 251st Space Chicken! I've added her to the list, and can't wait to see the description! biggrin.gif

Are we allowed to request chickens? I'd like to join, but don't want to if all I have is a description. I'd like to be a space chicken supporter as well biggrin.gif

Edited by aqua1

How? I haven't let any of my dragons die since I bit a couple months ago, like 4 months ago, and I've never had a dead dragon that wasn't an attempt at something

Edited by aqua1

My third chicken's description is still being moderated, but in the meantime here's a dragon who's put a lot of work into analyzing the Space Chicken craze sweeping the draconic population.

Dr Hoopy Frued

First consultation is free! xd.png