Space Chickens

Space Chickens V2.0

Um.....

So, I know we're not allowed to describe our chickens as actually having come from space. But is it okay to say they're telepathic? wink.gif Even if they weren't born with it, maybe they learned it from the dragons. *hopeful*

Hm, it seems a lot of mods just approve Space Chicken descriptions, regardless of whether or not they directly claim chickens are from space... HOORAY! biggrin.gif

So infiniteviking, I'd say just submit your description, if it gets rejected you'll have to rewrite, but it seems it has a good chance of being approved. Telepathic chickens from outer space... Hm, love the sound of that!

LBD, awesome, the idea of that tiny bundle of feathers sneaking around collecting data! xd.png I can so imagine her being a miniature James Bond.

On another note, the spacechickenophobia seems to be spreading among the dragons as well... ninja.gif

Edited by Mirhana

My description for my space chicken, Spacy Space Chik, was accepted and is now final.

I had one accepted comment and then my description was finalized.

I want to thank all of you who helped me. That was my first description and might be my last lol. Dang descriptions are hard to do.

My description for my space chicken, Spacy Space Chik, was accepted and is now final.

I had one accepted comment and then my description was finalized.

I want to thank all of you who helped me. That was my first description and might be my last lol. Dang descriptions are hard to do.

Congratz! Glad to hear it's been approved smile.gif Also, if you'd like help with your descriptions, there are plenty of people on the Description Proofread thread that could help you. Don't be shy, most of them don't bite tongue.gif

Edited by Mirhana

Thanks for the link, I'll bookmark it.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to describe any more dragons, it's hard for me to do lol.

Thanks again for the help.

this sounds cool. Would i be able to join with the chicken i have. it doesn't have space in the name, but i can write a description

Here's the description I just sent in for my chicken:

Way back when, before the era of Gold and Silver Dragons, there was the chicken. Nobody knew how or why the chickens got to that cave, except of course the chickens themselves. Crashing down in their golden arched ship, they had no choice but to blend in with society. Unfortunately, these chickens from space had no idea that 'blending in' would involve copious amounts of flour and vegetable oil.

While not many realize it yet, these angry space chickens are out to get you. They see how you eat chicken as a regular part of your diet, how you can get it at nearly any restaurant, they see it all. And one day, when you least expect it, your box of chicken tenders will really be Space 'Tenders,' ready to use their jagged beak on any soft flesh you have exposed.

Of course, not many people do believe this story, as most of the chickens telling it are already considered insane by their peers.

Apologies for the slow response!

Sheeana, Outer Space Chick has been added, thank you for joining!

Amatha, feel free to join! Your chicken doesn't have to have 'Space' in the name if it has an approved description, so let us know when her description has been approved. If you would like some help writing a description, there's the proofreading thread, or you can post here smile.gif

Gazzy, great description! Space Tender has been added because she has Space in her name. Let us know when the description has been accepted as well!

Edit: and merry Christmas everyone! smile.gif

Edited by Space Chickens

I would like to join. I have submitted my description and am awaiting a mod's approval. I expect that it will be approved, but who knows.

Here's the preview of the description:

Kickin' Chicken Nugget is insanely obsessed with world domination. She believes she is from space, descended from a noble line of chickens. Her 'ship' was destroyed by a wandering Holly dragon in the wilderness. Due to this set back the first species Kickin' targeted was the already rare and coveted Holly dragons. She sent many a Holly back to her 'home planet' before anyone could stop the small terror. She was aptly named because she kicked, quite literally, dragons repeatedly, until they flew away. Kickin' would then jump on and steer her new captive towards her 'home planet.' Kickin' was captured shortly after her rampage in the wilderness and various scrolls.

After being brought to her new home she quickly attacked her new owner's dragons. For this she was frozen and placed between two of Spyro76's best warriors, descending from TJ's Thuwed line. There she is destined to dwell for eternity, never again to declare war on the Hollies, or the world for that matter.

Comments? Like my explanation of why Hollies are hard to get? xd.png

I will post again once it gets approved, so that she can be officially added.

That... is one creative description! Just goes to prove Space Chickens really are the superior species if a tiny chick can beat a fully grown Holly dragon! tongue.gif

I see her description has been approved, so Kick'n Chicken Nugget has been added!

Edited by Space Chickens

So far I only have one rejection, the rest are approvals, I can't wait to get a final decision.

That... is one creative description! Just goes to prove Space Chickens really are the superior species if a tiny chick can beat a fully grown Holly dragon! tongue.gif

I see her description has been approved, so Kick'n Chicken Nugget has been added!

It may have been a little overboard, but I needed a reason for why the Hollies are so rare. xd.png

I can't seem to catch chickens in the cave, so it may be a while before I can use my insane mind for descriptions again. blink.gif

Oh I would love to have a Space Chicken, but I have never catch any chicken egg.. ever :/ But if I still try, I maybe catch one one day happy.gif

I'm waaaaaaaaaaiting for my second chicken's description to be approved. Her name's Yeoman Tamura. biggrin.gif

EternalSpring, yes, I think so! As long as Chicken McDinner's description involves space chickens, I'm sure she'll be eligible once the description is approved.

Edited by infiniteviking

If someone could help me add a description for her, (come up with one) then is she eligible?

Yep, then she's certainly eligible. I can help write a description if you'd like, any characteristics Chicken McDinner has to have, things you'd like to see in her description?

This is hilarious and really awesome. I'll think about adding a description. if I'm able to come up with something good enough and it gets accepted I'll proudly post it here to be added to the list.

This is so precious! I can't wait to get a chicken egg so I can join this.

Hooray, more people joining! biggrin.gif

n00biito, looking forward to your description! It doesn't have to be long or anything, as long as it's propaganda for our feathery friends smile.gif

Yeoman Tamura has been added to the list!

21Phoenix, good luck hunting! Hunting for chicken eggs has been really difficult lately, with new releases and stuff. I've recently acquired my second chicken, 4 months after the second first one xd.png

Edit: I just realised I can't type.

Edited by Mirhana

Hooray, more people joining! biggrin.gif

n00biito, looking forward to your description! It doesn't have to be long or anything, as long as it's propaganda for our feathery friends smile.gif

Yeoman Tamura has been added to the list!

21Phoenix, good luck hunting! Hunting for chicken eggs has been really difficult lately, with new releases and stuff. I've recently acquired my second chicken, 4 months after the second one xd.png

I'm glad I'm not the only one not finding them. I actually traded for the one I have. Dumb move freezing it, but oh well.. I've only seen three in the cave and that was usually when I was locked :/

Spyro, I had to trade for mine as well, I think it cost me a Vampire, but not sure. Why do you mind hazing frozen it? Baby chicks are cute, and they make excellent spies xd.png

Anyway, Space Chicken number 177 has been added: Werechicken. I originally intended to name her The Cluckinator, but by the time I got another chicken the name was taken. Oh well.