shric debar

the screenshot thread.

It's probably a cache issue with your computer, but it's a funny result! XD

3744-BC3-A-3569-428-C-A7-A7-809840599861

Welcome back to another exciting episode of "Do People Read?!"™ 

On today’s program, we see our host Star slowly go insane as her trade requesting last-minute Halloweens gets offers of every non-Halloween egg one could ever think of. She is quoted as saying, "People, let me spell out the difference between Halloween and ASTRALOPHYNE!" 

Stay tuned after the program for an exclusive interview with the exhausted decline button! 

2 minutes ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

Welcome back to another exciting episode of "Do People Read?!"™ 

On today’s program, we see our host Star slowly go insane as her trade requesting last-minute Halloweens gets offers of every non-Halloween egg one could ever think of. She is quoted as saying, "People, let me spell out the difference between Halloween and ASTRALOPHYNE!" 

Stay tuned after the program for an exclusive interview with the exhausted decline button! 

Isn't it way too late for any remaining halloween eggs though? eggs last 7 days and the 31st was 10 days ago

13 minutes ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

Isn't it way too late for any remaining halloween eggs though? eggs last 7 days and the 31st was 10 days ago

It’s too late for eggs, yes, but whatever hatchlings were hatched on that seventh day still have up to a little over four days left and don’t necessarily have to grow up immediately when the timer hits 4d, so that’s what I’m aiming for.

On 11/9/2022 at 2:09 PM, Kelkelen said:

Umm... so I saw a whole grown-up Magma in the AP???  Grabbed it, and found out it's a Black Tea egg -- but it still doesn't look like one!  (also, what a fun code!)

20221109_140735.jpg

Screenshot_20221109-140518_Firefox.jpg

So that I will always remember... LOL!

Screenshot_20221112_172552.jpg

Edited by Kelkelen

Can you release them? Maybe someone did not like the code they cought and wanted to try for a different tree.

Edit:
Just checked, their actions are name/rename, greyed-out abandon (because the "egg" is frozen) and kill. So if kill works like with eggs or hatchies, it can probably leave your scroll that way if it dodges and flees instead?
But it just makes sense that there would be trees in the wilderness, right? 😛

Edited by Reykur

59 minutes ago, Reykur said:

So if kill works like with eggs or hatchies, it can probably leave your scroll that way if it dodges and flees instead?

p sure they are releaseable, but they are unkillable, and when one tries they get the message "this leetle tree is too cute to kill"

They cannot be released or killed (killing just gives you a message that says "It is too cute to kill"). Either it's one of the weird one-offs back when TJ added jokes or left glitches onsite, or it's from way back when being burned released everything into the Wilderness.

They're a cute couple...

Screenshot_20221119-155932_Chrome.jpg

...but I don't think it's going to work out.

Screenshot_20221119-162507_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

2658AEEC-011B-4B0C-B845-0D1828041F02.jpeg.8ce8250931b82a88eead2801137bda92.jpeg

E-excuse me?

I feel your pain. It took me about a week of constant hatchery stalking and spreadsheet clicking to finish watching all the incomplete ones. Only missing ones I have to wait for until next year. Some breeds made me pull my hair.

Screenshot 2022-11-19 7.37.53 PM.png

1 hour ago, Library_gremlin said:

How does one clear the cache on a cell phone?

Hydras are so rare that even the Encyclopedia can’t find them.

1 hour ago, Library_gremlin said:

How does one clear the cache on a cell phone?

It should be in the Settings on your browser.  Probably under Privacy.  This is will give you more control over what you delete. There should be an option to delete images and cookies.

I have Google Chrome (for shame!) So I'd tap the three dots in the right hand corner, go down the menu to Settings, Privacy and Security, Clear Browsing Data, check Cached Images and Files, click Clear Data, then glare at the phone for taking an absurdly long time to perform the action.

Or you can go to the phone's main settings, go under Apps, and there should be a Clear Cache under Memory/Storage. (risky)

Each phone model is different though so you might lose stuff you wanted to keep. 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise