shric debar

the screenshot thread.

I tried to breed my skywing about five minutes ago and got this.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/Ze.../deaddragon.jpg

Managed to catch a screenshot. xd.png

The dragon in question is no doubt alive and well here. http://dragcave.net/view/VZL8f

What an odd glitch blink.gif

Edit: my screenies always come out terrible >> How do you guys makes such nice ones? xd.png

Edited by Reidragon

Edit: my screenies always come out terrible >> How do you guys makes such nice ones? xd.png

I use snip so I don't get the whole page. ^^ But I bet you could crop it or something.

I use paint... so I move the screenie till the top left of what I want to focus is lined up with the actual top left of the canvas.. then place my mouse at the bottom right corner of my focus, and at the very bottom right corner it says the dimensions...then go to Image, and scroll down to Attributes and type in the dimensions in the order you saw them...^^ (hehe long explanation...)

also that is a odd glitch... can you rename it? or do any other actions?

Edited by 626lavaheart

user posted image

This is the worst refusal I ever got sad.gifmad.gif

Both are beautiful 2nd gens and it was already hard enough to get them!

I tried to breed my skywing about five minutes ago and got this.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/Ze.../deaddragon.jpg

Managed to catch a screenshot. xd.png

The dragon in question is no doubt alive and well here. http://dragcave.net/view/VZL8f

What an odd glitch blink.gif

... LOL. Never seen that one before. Have you talked to TJ?

... LOL. Never seen that one before. Have you talked to TJ?

ahah yeah I pmed him and it seemed to have resolved itself xd.png

But yeah I could name her, release her whatever but everytime I hit breed it said she was dead xP

Edited by Reidragon

user posted image

I finally summon you and you give me hell. WHY.

ETA: AND NOW IT'S SICK. GAH.

Edited by stogucheme

user posted image

I finally summon you and you give me hell. WHY.

ETA: AND NOW IT'S SICK. GAH.

Good luck with that. xd.png From what I've heard, GoNs are really difficult little buggers once you've actually managed to summon them. But congrats on actually managing that though!

And bad luck Gluria! Hope you manage to find another one that doesn't refuse. smile.gif

Good luck with that. xd.png From what I've heard, GoNs are really difficult little buggers once you've actually managed to summon them. But congrats on actually managing that though!

And bad luck Gluria! Hope you manage to find another one that doesn't refuse. smile.gif

I fogged it overnight and unfogged it this morning. If finally hatched (healthy) at 4,626 / 673 / 5. I wonder if the growing up will be as eventful...sad.gif

user posted image

Alts plz. xd.pngxd.png

Have you noticed they're getting easier to breed? We might actually be recovering!

Have you noticed they're getting easier to breed? We might actually be recovering!

We definitely are. I've been seeing a whole lot more Silvers and Golds in hatcheries recently, and Blacks/Stripes are all over the trading threads. :D

We definitely are. I've been seeing a whole lot more Silvers and Golds in hatcheries recently, and Blacks/Stripes are all over the trading threads. biggrin.gif

Well, I haven't had any luck at all for the past ... don't know, maybe 6 months? But congrats to all these metallic-catchers!

XMas leftovers I never posted:

user posted image

PrtScing when loading is fun.

user posted image

My odd Auto-abandon mishap, now fixed. But the internet is FOREVER, and screencaps LIVE. cool.gif

And just now:

user posted image

Wow. My first ever I-can't-make-another-mate-myself-you-little-brats refusal. Curses! The hunt begins again. dry.gif

If there are moments when You just have to take a screenshot, this is one of them

....How did you have the time to press take a screenshot before clicking? O_O

....How did you have the time to press take a screenshot before clicking? O_O

You can just press the Backspace button. smile.gif

You can just press the Backspace button. smile.gif

Ohh, I see. I was thinking your computer/reflexes were so fast you pressed PrtScn and then clicked the egg and got it anyway. xd.png

user posted image

They DO exist!! (of course, I wasn't fast enough to catch it... but still! It's the first time I've even seen one in the cave!)

user posted image

Alts plz. xd.pngxd.png

Jealous! Good luck though, I'm sure with that many you'll get lucky. tongue.gif And I wish I was there for the last drop! I want that gold. xd.png I've seen a few metals before in the cave, but never been quick enough to catch them.

My 'eh why not breed them' black egg hatched into this this beauty

My first sitting black alt in three years of DC.

Waiting for it to gender is driving me up the walls!