shric debar

the screenshot thread.

{Image Here. Cut for (Sorta large) size}

People can't complain about the lack of Snow Angels and Ribbondancers anymore. Just a few minutes ago, there were tons of 2nd gen Yulebucks (I was curious and checked the lineage. Wish I'd gotten one for myself.) too.

Edited by Ice_SW

Me: Oh, I've got my eggs, I'll just grab some stuff from the AP to fill out my scroll...

AP: LOLNOPE

user posted image

Edited by Stromboli

user posted image

Hey, I'm someone, too! rolleyes.gif

Apparently everybody has the new Christmas dragons already. There are max. 15 people searching for eggs in the main cave.

This one egg apparently stayed untaked for like... 10 hours. o.O

user posted image

O_O Oh wow.

This in quite interesting laugh.gif

user posted image

Either no one likes Snow Angels or people are breeding them because they seem to be the most common of them all? xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

This in quite interesting laugh.gif

user posted image

Either no one likes Snow Angels or people are breeding them because they seem to be the most common of them all? xd.png

Saw that too. I think it's because that people already have their 2, so that's why they're just sitting there.

user posted image

Both a congrats and an appology to the owner of this egg...

Edit: New holiday eggs dead from sickness. Tsk tsk to the owners who put them in a hatchery immediately.

Edited by GhostChilli

user posted image

Both a congrats and an appology to the owner of this egg...

Edit: New holiday eggs dead from sickness. Tsk tsk to the owners who put them in a hatchery immediately.

Wow, that's a lot of the new holiday eggs. That's such a shame. sad.gif I hope whoever they belong to managed to keep one of their two alive. It'd be awful to lose both.

That is very sad. For not only will it remain on their scrolls for two week shall not be able replace them until next year. sad.gif

user posted image

Guess what gender I wanted from the very start? /sigh

Something's telling me that I'm not destined to have a male alt. But I'll keep trying. xd.png

user posted image

That egg has been sitting in the forest for almost 2 days. blink.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

(img)

That egg has been sitting in the forest for almost 2 days. blink.gif

So I'm not the only one who's noticed that =P Actually, most if not all of the eggs in the biomes I've checked, and they're all in a similar predicament!