kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

No Worries Ray, he looked big to me too, lol

Upload price jumped this hour, went from 1000 to over 5k ;_; I'm never gonna be able to afford these 2!

New Stick Man:

user posted image

Nmm, can't wait until I can open a shop/wait for the cost to create something be lower. XD I'm anxious to upload something, even though it'll be fail. XD

I think that since TJ changed the rules after we suggested that the clicks we give gives us a level that modifies the amount of money we later receive per click.

http://leetles.com/account

Your level is there.

TJ couldn't let us keep clicking every adoptable everyday under these rules. I think a few people were clicking hundreds of the same leetles everyday.

Oh he also took away profile numbering because of this. I myself went up to profile number 50 out of boredom. That's a lot of clicks I could get everyday.

Edit: Pro-tip: Log-out to click yourself and anyone else again. For Ninjas only.

Hope we can click all of them again, once a every 3 days or a week or so. If you could click all of them one time and then never again,.. it will get a little bit boring (not to imagine how long it will take to upload something tongue.gif )

I created a new leetle <.< I want to upload it... but don't find something to click at to earn points, and shop search is not working for me.

Edited by Lynx

Oh, nice, the shop price came down.

Now to figure out how I'm ever supposed to afford to upload something ;_; I think I've clicked almost everything there is!

Edit: Oh, yay, found the platytoasters biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by tiakall

Oh, nice, the shop price came down.

Now to figure out how I'm ever supposed to afford to upload something ;_; I think I've clicked almost everything there is!

Sweet, it did. *creates a shop*

And just wait until the price falls to into the hundreds. It's rare and might take awhile, but it'll happen.

Sweet, it did. *creates a shop*

And just wait until the price falls to into the hundreds. It's rare and might take awhile, but it'll happen.

I've got 377 up to my name and I've clicked over half the pets on the site >_>; It's gonna have to drop real low.

I've got 377 up to my name and I've clicked over half the pets on the site >_>; It's gonna have to drop real low.

Mmm, may I suggest buying more cheap adoptables if you have room in your signature? From what I can see, it'll really help and turn into profit. o_o

But don't take my word on it.

Adoptables have only been able to be clicked once, at all, from the beginning. If your IP was changing on a daily basis though, that's probably why some people could click more than once, and others could not.

It's been suggested to TJ to allow us to click the adoptables more than just once ever, though I don't know whether he's considering it still or not. He did say if he changed it so they could be clicked more than once he may limit the amount you can gain money from per day.

user posted image user posted image

:333 I love these things. Especially all the different names I keep finding. xd.png

Edit to add another one. ;3

Edited by PhazonDragon

Adoptables have only been able to be clicked once, at all, from the beginning. If your IP was changing on a daily basis though, that's probably why some people could click more than once, and others could not.

It's been suggested to TJ to allow us to click the adoptables more than just once ever, though I don't know whether he's considering it still or not. He did say if he changed it so they could be clicked more than once he may limit the amount you can gain money from per day.

Hm, so it is tied to IP and not account? I haven't been able to reclick anything but my IP should have reset since I turned the modem off...Hm. *will check again tomorrow*

I support reclicking with a limit, though a time limit for reclicking might work better code-wise. I recall at one point TJ said the database of views and clicks on DC was a huge chunk of server. Not that LA will probably have those kind of numbers since it only counts clicks, but it's a thought. Once every few days/once every week? A reasonable daily money limit would be fine too though smile.gif

Edit: Another question I had, who does voting on the adoptables to be released? People from a closed beta? Is this just to prevent things like "Leetle ****s" being released?

Edited by tiakall

I believe it's tied to IP but I'm not 100% positive on that. That's just my guess from seeing that some people can click more than once (on an apparent daily basis) and others have only been able to click once, ever. (Which would point to those that are able to click more than once having a dynamic IP, in my mind. lol)

When someone uploads an adoptable for release, it shows up where the "Featured Creations" bit is, except that section is changed to "New Creation" and any new creations needing votes show up there. You then click on the adoptable and can vote yes or no on it. They were at one point going through administrative approval before showing up as a New Creation, but I'm not sure whether or not that's still the case. (Basically when it's in the "New Creation" area, anyone can vote on it, though that may be restricted to anyone-logged-in may vote on it.)

Edited by iarsma

I believe it's tied to IP but I'm not 100% positive on that. That's just my guess from seeing that some people can click more than once (on an apparent daily basis) and others have only been able to click once, ever. (Which would point to those that are able to click more than once having a dynamic IP, in my mind. lol)

I have a dynamic IP upstairs, however, my IP is stable downstairs, and the modem has been on for over a month now.

While I could reclick most everything upstairs, I couldn't downstairs except once. Plus, I can never click my own for some reason, even upstairs, something easily fixed by logging out aparentely.

I could say at least our own adoptables are account related. The others, I can not be sure.

uhm, yes my IP changes every day(or it should, somebody said to me, if it does I don't know for sure ^^'), I don't know why, maybe because auf the I-net provider.

the new leetles are rly nice, but I want to upload something before I give out all the points again xd.png *waits for the price to lower*

Well, I couldn't resist signing up...lol! (I just loved the little bear.)

user posted image

Can definitely use some help!

(I've been clicking all the leetle creatures I can find in this thread.)

I've noticed that I get money after I click on someone's adoptable.

*click*>user posted image

You get money when your adoptables are clicked, and when you click other peoples'. happy.gif

Edit: Is there like a downtime or something? I can't get on.

Edit2: ... All because of Capriccio Tinno's Gary Sue McSnail topic, this leetle adoptable popped up:user posted image

Just need to texture it a little 'leetle' more, and then animate it.happy.gif

Edit3: Finished the Leetle Snail, but without animation.user posted image

Edited by Twilight Sea

I think TJ's using this site as his current pet project.

There's at least one change every single day. (sort of...)

I think I should swap a few of mine with a few of others in the signature for a while.

and carefull when you walk around the site... Random ninjas usually attack your account page for you simply being there and click everything!

Edited by Quintafeira12

and carefull when you walk around the site... Random ninjas usually attack your account page for you simply being there and click everything!

I've been discovered D:

Also, I see you've got a new one up for voting biggrin.gif I voted yes.

Also also:

Base Price:  How much it will cost to make more of this adoptable. Randomly set at the beginning of every hour.

125 µP

Creation Price:  How much it'll cost to create this adoptable. Randomly set at the beginning of every hour.

2000 µP

That's the best price I've seen yet...AND I HAS NO MONEY. ;____;

Edited by tiakall

That's the best price I've seen yet...AND I HAS NO MONEY. ;____;

You should have seen one hour ago... 9075 up creation price...

OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

but anyways, the pixie was more expensive than that for me

I might get ridiculously high numbers if I submit over 20 leetles.

I tried creating my own leetle creation and it was an utter failure! (Maybe I will try again, but I am scared at how awful my skills are...lol.)

For now, I will just keep adopting more creatures...

user posted image

I think TJ09 should lower the prices for creating leetles. I mean seriously, what in the world is with the high prices!?

Wow, how 'bout a leetle Foxie!? biggrin.gif Or maybe a leetle Sandwitch? Leetle Paperclip? Leetle pencil!

Edited by Twilight Sea