kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

user posted image

Leetle wealth potion, I'll be drinking this in the hopes of more µP!

user posted image

Leetle wealth potion, I'll be drinking this in the hopes of more µP!

Awesome idea is awesome.

Ill be buying it!

Oh boy, all these new adorable adoptables are making me go broke xd.png

lol

but I finally got a leetle tree -> user posted image *cuteness*

awww kila's kitty and puppy are way cuter than mine xd.png must resist urg to get one until i have enough to upload my lamp ^^

I wonder who's gonna make the official LA fansite... *smirk*

Just a nub with a boring cookie, see sig. I have a cute little apple that I want to upload, but I've got nowhere near enough money.

I wonder who's gonna make the official LA fansite... *smirk*

...that's a great idea. I could do it although it'd all be obsolete once the end-beta wipe occured xd.png What all should be included besides an obvious list of adoptables?

Edit: You had to say something, now look what I did.There's nothing there yet outside of the actual layout though. Thoughts?

(also, it looks much better in FF than it does in IE because IE sucks)

Edited by tiakall

Nice crab...

One thing I always like seeing in some places is stuff like "the forgotten <thing> of the week". On DA, it was intresting to start message chains stating "this is the least used emote, please give it some love by spreading the message or using whenever possible".

Since this game actually has people gaining something from it, we could try to get to find out which are the ones that sit without selling for the most time and that could get a little hand.

and of course, the most "valuable" ones could do. Right now, I consider the leetle ballon one of the most valuable adoptables in existance. Partialy because there's only ONE out there, and I almost bought it.

http://leetles.com/creation/19

Edited by Quintafeira12

TJ has a bunch he put up that only he has. I wanted to buy the Leetle Cherries but I figured I could buy more Leetle's with what it would cost me for the Cherries.

Btw... I had to go watch

again. happy.gif

Btw... I had to go watch
again. happy.gif

xd.png That's totally where the idea came from for the leetle peench.

And yeah, it seems like there's a lot that have only one adoptable available. A lot of Kurai's only have one.

The cost of making them really needs to drop. I know it's random, but so far I've seen from 1k-ish to 5k-ish. I can't even afford another cookie, never mind any of the half decent looking things.

Okay, if anyone wants to play with URLs or has a good memory, here's some things that might be fun trivia to put on the site:

*Number of shops

*Most expensive adoptable spotted (I want to say I saw one for 4200 up, but I don't remember what it was)

*Highest number of people online at one time

*Anything else you can think of

I would also consider a list of adopted ones for easy clicking, but I'm not sure if TJ would approve. (Of course, I'm not sure he approves of this at all. xd.png)

w00t! lava lamp waiting approval.. now i just need a few more points for a shop xd.png.. oh and then i need to make some ROFL!

and i think the most i ever saw online was like 52.

eta: hmm.. lava lamps sold out quick xd.png and now i guess i have to wait and click some more to make new ones. i assumed the points used to buy them go into my points, but i guess they go poof xd.png

Edited by MarniDawg

w00t! lava lamp waiting approval.. now i just need a few more points for a shop xd.png.. oh and then i need to make some ROFL!

and i think the most i ever saw online was like 52.

eta: hmm.. lava lamps sold out quick xd.png and now i guess i have to wait and click some more to make new ones. i assumed the points used to buy them go into my points, but i guess they go poof xd.png

Go to your store, you'll be able to take the cash out of the till. smile.gif

marni, I got one of your lava lamps!!

They're SO CUTE :3 You did a great job with it.

I was stalking it on the "new releases," waiting for it to be added to your shop.

&& you didn't get any of the points as profit? That's horrible-you made it, after all.

ahh, edit about the profit thing after tiakall xd.png

Edited by cxc37

oh i don't know. it keeps from too many points adding up and people hoarding points i guess. i just ASSumed i'd get some hehe! i'm halfway to one more. what we need to do is get more people to join LOL! more to click ^^

eta: THANK YOU for the compliment ^^ (*facepalms for forgetting manners*)

eta again: *facepalms for not realizing i have a store till*

Edited by MarniDawg