kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

Heh this is tooaddictive, I keep buying instead of saving up - I have 10 potential leetles to upload xd.png

I was going to stop, but then.. books! At this rate I'll need to keep saving up and try to pick a favourite to upload! Potions.. plushies.. or maybe the leetle hot chocolate *can't decide*

Haha, I have plushies too. I think the first one will either be "dangerous furniture" or "leetle peench".

Haha, I can't wait to see other people's creations, there's some gorgeous stuff going up smile.gif

What if a leetle is returned to the toybox? Can people click it again? And I can't click my own anymore even if I never clicked it before ^^

edit:

Its 1250 µP to upload now ,lowest I ever have seen

Edited by Lynx

Mine are in my sig. Please click.

Looky! I made a Leetle Hamster! :þ

user posted image

Edit: P.S. Hey Cheeze, you must be the guy who has a army of nomolicious Leetle Cookies. xd.png

Edited by Twilight Sea

When I joined it was at 1k to upload. I got to 909 and then switched strategies.. not workin lol.

Looky! I made a Leetle Hamster! :þ

user posted image

Edit: P.S. Hey Cheeze, you must be the guy who has a army of nomolicious Leetle Cookies. xd.png

xd.png don't upload it.. oh no, I see it, I'll loose all of my points.. biggrin.gif

This game is realy addictive.. lol

xd.png don't upload it.. oh no, I see it, I'll loose all of my points..  biggrin.gif

This game is realy addictive.. lol

ROFL

I have a problem too: I'm getting carried away with making hamsters.

user posted image

Leetle Violet Hamster! xd.png

Edit: Oh, and if you donate 105µP to help me make my hamsters, then you get a free leetle love bear! So far 6 in stock. Just go to the Misty Forest. Or you can get more leetle adoptables so I can click them. And with that, you get some money, and I do too. biggrin.gif Edit2: Clicking these two leetle cookies also help: user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Twilight Sea

I just created a leetle wave, but I can't upload it yet x3.

-needs many more points-

Wave like the ocean or what you do at sporting events?

T_T It's down to 1750. Still not enough money.

Wave like the ocean or what you do at sporting events?

T_T It's down to 1750. Still not enough money.

Just a little ocean wave xd.png

I might try making a leetle surfer and leetle shark to go with it.

I'm a little confused; since it's in the beta stage, does that mean that all our adoptables and money will disappear when the site "resets"? Like, we'd have to start all over?

Anyway, I was finally able to save up enough to afford a leetle doughnut ^.^ user posted image

It was on sale for 875, too!

Now I only need another 325 more for the yellow doughnut...

I wish there was a faster way to get money. I'd keep clicking if I could, but I think I've run out of adoptables to click on >.<

I'm a little confused; since it's in the beta stage, does that mean that all our adoptables and money will disappear when the site "resets"?  Like, we'd have to start all over?

Yes. Pretty much. TJ warned of this himself somewhere... We just kind of started playing too much, spreading it around more than we should have for a Beta(eta)

Whoops! Oh well, I don't mind wipes. Testing is a Hobby at this point.

Edited by Loviatar

ROFL

I have a problem too: I'm getting carried away with making hamsters.

user posted image

Leetle Violet Hamster! xd.png

Edit: Oh, and if you donate 105µP to help me make my hamsters, then you get a free leetle love bear! So far 6 in stock. Just go to the Misty Forest. Or you can get more leetle adoptables so I can click them. And with that, you get some money, and I do too. biggrin.gif Edit2: Clicking these two leetle cookies also help: user posted imageuser posted image

that color is also nice! biggrin.gif I can't say which I like more..

I bought one of your love bears ^^ ..want one of these hamsters <3

And for the reset:

I hope that the nice leetles you all did will not disapear! In my opinion it just would be great if we could do more than click on everything just once. Maybe not weekly if this is too much (but I think that would be prevent powergaming, some people have more time than others, but once a week to click all of them again?)

A click reset every month? Because new Leetles are incoming you can earn points with.

I read every here and there that its to hard to make points now so:

Come on don't ignore me ^^ tell me your opinion and ideas

biggrin.gif

Edited by Lynx

lava lamp, kitty or doggie and house?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

ohmy.gif all of them!

hmm I can't stop staring at that lamp

Somthing new:

user posted image

a leetle blooming bonsai ^^

just have to be patient until upload price goes down xd.png