kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

I am getting one. Do they ever change appearance?

No but you can get animated one.

And, wow, this whole site is coming from TJ's laptop?

The site is usually down during night EST time, because while it's in Beta the site is only up while TJ's laptop is on. It'll be up more regularly when it gets out of beta and is moved to a more permanent domain.

smile.gif thank you for the info!

Something I don't really understand:

Are the Leetles limited? I see so many cookies, but only a few of the new ones and some of them you can't buy at all.

Leetles are entered into circulation by their creators, so it's all up to what the creator can afford to make and then sell.

user posted imageuser posted image

My leetles. <3

These adoptables are adorable. X3

edited for spelling phail. :/

Edited by hotarustarr

I only seem to be able to click on the leetles once each. Are they going to reset at some point?

I only seem to be able to click on the leetles once each. Are they going to reset at some point?

You can click them once a day, so tomorrow you can click all of them again ^^

You can click them once a day, so tomorrow you can click all of them again ^^

That doesn't seem to be happening. I've clicked an adoptable once a few days ago and can't click it again.

huh.gif it happened with me today, I could click nothing.. But I know I clicked some every day, it is not working anymore.

I also clicked my own leetles every day, because it was possible.

sorry, then what I said is incorrect..

edit:

Found out I can click leetles, but just the ones I never clicked before. It will get difficult to earn points. (Still hope its a bug)

Edited by Lynx

Oh, I didn't realize you could make your own! That wins. Quick question, what are the size restraints and file type or is that in a FAQ somewhere once you sign up?

The restrictions for submissions are on the Creations page (My Creations -> Create New).

File:

Must be a GIF with a transparent background. Maximum dimensions are 32x32.

I'm pretty sure you can upload things first, but you won't have a shop to sell them in, and initially you'll be the only person with the adoptable, so without the shop you won't have a place to sell them.

So while you CAN upload first (pretty sure), it's a better idea to get the shop first, so you can at least sell them if they get voted in.

I'm pretty sure you can upload things first, but you won't have a shop to sell them in, and initially you'll be the only person with the adoptable, so without the shop you won't have a place to sell them.

So while you CAN upload first (pretty sure), it's a better idea to get the shop first, so you can at least sell them if they get voted in.

Ah, okay. I was wondering why there was an upload option without having purchased the shop.

*eyes the adoptables she dusted off* This is going to take a while.

I clicked most of them, I couldn't click all, since I'm messing with the URL and clicked all numbers up to 350. Please click mine in my sig!

huh.gif it happened with me today, I could click nothing.. But I know I clicked some every day, it is not working anymore.

I also clicked my own leetles every day, because it was possible.

sorry, then what I said is incorrect..

edit:

Found out I can click leetles, but just the ones I never clicked before. It will get difficult to earn points. (Still hope its a bug)

I think that since TJ changed the rules after we suggested that the clicks we give gives us a level that modifies the amount of money we later receive per click.

http://leetles.com/account

Your level is there.

TJ couldn't let us keep clicking every adoptable everyday under these rules. I think a few people were clicking hundreds of the same leetles everyday.

Oh he also took away profile numbering because of this. I myself went up to profile number 50 out of boredom. That's a lot of clicks I could get everyday.

Edit: Pro-tip: Log-out to click yourself and anyone else again. For Ninjas only.

Edited by Quintafeira12

-points at sig-

I made one I wanna upload but I need to do LOTS more clicking and catch the upload cost when its not quite so... HIGH. tongue.gif

Edit: here it is... any thought, suggestions? (Be nice, It's my first pixel-art-thingy!)

user posted image

and a more defined version...

user posted image

Edited by Loviatar

Just voted for both ^^ can't wait till I have enough to upload and sell mine so I can get me a Platytoaster!

Bored today, made another one:

user posted image

Leetle Waving Stick Figure Man!

Aw, that's cute :3

it's a little big though, it must be 32x32.

His right arm is also a little awkward, dunno what's wrong with it though, maybe it's too stiff?

TeddyBear is 21x32 Stickman is 32x32

I'm gonna redo the waving arm tho, prolly wave from the elbow...

They're all under 32x32.

I got to go and get my pixie uploaded... but my computer downstairs is taken... and I can't go get it with people there...

TeddyBear is 21x32 Stickman is 32x32

I'm gonna redo the waving arm tho, prolly wave from the elbow...

O__o

M bad, never mind *should've checked before making assumptions* >_>

E: Also, I tried making a shop but it says

"Please correct the following error(s) and try again

* You need -35 µP more before you can open a shop."

o___o

Edited by Ray