minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anybody have a mad scientist for a relative? Maybe we could ask them?

We could threaten someone.

Choco eaters only show up in some games.

Just program some 7 and some 9 chocos and you can race and find treasure with them. Then cross breed them and you have fast treasure seeking chocobos with no choco eater problems.

Why not just get a XII Chocobo?

Do they find treasure? I haven't used them that much... You could just breed 9, 7, and 12 chocos.

I LOVE Chocobos! I expescially love the little sound they make when you catch them in the FF 4 game. They're theme song rocks, they take you places, they come in different colours, there's nothing you can't love about those neat birds.

In FF13, there is a chocobo theme park.

You know where I'll be spending all my gil. laugh.gif

Oh god. xd.png

Forget the plot, the chocobo theme park is where it's all at.

No really, how the hell does this poll have so many votes, I was pretty sure that many people were even in the GD section, let alone video games, and how many of them play FF and I am astounded.

What about the last four options? :B

I'm surprised there's not a Tonber-*shoots self*

No. Bad.

The last five are just people playing, they don't mean it.

But nobody, nobody should actually say they don't like chocobos. They need to be put out of their misery. It would be a mercy killing really.

erm sorry to say peeps but the foes in the game not drop gil, you have to get them from orbs( treaser chests in orb form) and by selling upgrade compontes what can be used to upgrade weapons and equipment, has any one see chad's chocobo, it's so cute and small plus in can go into his hair(which i find funny). hell it's got me singing the theme tune every time i see it.

we need to base the hatchling chocobo off it.(it's a hatchling i think too)

Tomberry vs chocobo, close call but i go with chocobo, should have the chose on the vote tho.

Edited by deathly_danny

erm sorry to say peeps but the foes in the game not drop gil, you have to get them from orbs( treaser chests in orb form) and by selling upgrade compontes what can be used to upgrade weapons and equipment, has any one see chad's chocobo, it's so cute and small plus in can go into his hair(which i find funny). hell it's got me singing the theme tune every time i see it.

we need to base the hatchling chocobo off it.(it's a hatchling i think too)

Tomberry vs chocobo, close call but i go with chocobo, should have the chose on the vote tho.

Well, notice the game you are talking about is Final Fantasy 13. 13. That means there are also Final Fantasy 1-12, in most of which the monsters drop money.

I looove Tonberries.. so cute. And moogles. Anc cactuars. I love Chocobos about as much as moogles.

Aw.. moogles are the best.

I always get really scared when I get a tonberry, because they are usually reallly hard.

Hence the 'usually', dd.

Try them in X-2, both the big and the small one, with no Catnip. dry.gif

The baby chocobo in FF13 is so cute it is very nearly my favourite character :3

And it can fly. Does that mean adult chocobos can? *Hasn't met one in FF13 yet*

ohmy.gif Flying chocobos would be amazing. It would be a very big change though, I don't think they would change chocobos after so many FF games.

^ That, me thinks.

Plus, define "it can fly". The ones in X could do the weird flap-hover-jump thing and jump pretty well overall, but that's not really flying.

It jump leap into the air and around Sazh (admittedly only for short distances, but it's only a chick). I have yet to see anyone change direction mid air while jumping, so I think we can safely define it as 'flight'.

(sorry- college work hates me x( )

I love that chocobo too :3 when I first saw it around Sazh, I halmost tried to leap through the screen to get it :3

I've seen it fly. it looks like a flying chicken. but it hardly appears anymore

(mind you, I've just started FFXIII dry.gif )

*cough* Honestly, has no one in this thread played Final Fantasy 9? No one? Yes, some chocobos can fly. Or at least, flapping your wings and moving without touching the ground while carrying Zidane on your back seems an awful lot like flying to me. /mini-rant about how unpopular 9 is

The baby!Choco is adorable. xd.png

In FF13, there is a chocobo theme park.

You know where I'll be spending all my gil. laugh.gif

Okay, now I must force my big brother to get us a PS3.

I MUST PLAY FF XIII AND GO TO THAT THEME PARK.

(sorry- college work hates me x( )

I love that chocobo too :3 when I first saw it around Sazh, I halmost tried to leap through the screen to get it :3

I've seen it fly. it looks like a flying chicken. but it hardly appears anymore

(mind you, I've just started FFXIII dry.gif )

Baby Chocobo flys a lot more in Chapter 8 happy.gif

The theme park wasn't as much Chocobo filled as I would like. You can't interact with any of them or anything.

The sheeps are cute though happy.gif

@shaddowwarrior: I have played FF9 too, although the Gold Chocobo is the only one that can fly.