minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

._.' why the awkward silence...?

I didn't kill it... I think...

I wonder if ill play my final fantasy game with the chocobo but ive got a question whats the best book?

There are people in this world who think Final Fantasy is solely an anime or movie. There are two Final Fantasy related Animes (not counting the Denzel OVA), Two movies, and a few novels here and there, so the misconception is understandable.

I was bored, and decided to present you all with random pictures of Chocobos and Cloud:

user posted image

user posted image

^Artist sez Chocobo is his ma.

user posted image

Here cause it's cyuuuuuute~!

user posted image

Just finished FFVII:ACC, so OF COURSE It has to do with the one and only ANTHRO CHOCOBO That squeenix owns.

Edited by minkymy

Do they go Kewh, or Wark Wark?

Both I think blink.gif

and Minkymy, I think thats TOO many chocobo Pics... tongue.gif I should start doing my christmas chocobo pics soon. I already have a request for one xd.png

Both I think blink.gif

and Minkymy, I think thats TOO many chocobo Pics... tongue.gif I should start doing my christmas chocobo pics soon. I already have a request for one xd.png

There Are Never Enough Chocobo Pics.

Hitaryu, you're doing a Christmas chocobo picture? I wanna see the sketch!

I love bocos. my first gold one I'LL NEVER LET GO!

<FFVII>

even though she's a little slow......

I got her after beating Ruby which was as hard as hell...Named her Lindzi

*starts singing Chocobo theme*

IT IS TEH AWESOME!

CHO CHO CHOCOBO!

Edited by minkymy

Know what i think: I think that Dragcave should have a CHOCOBO EGGIE! That would be sweet! And i agree, you can never have to many chocobo pictures! biggrin.gif

Know what i think: I think that Dragcave should have a CHOCOBO EGGIE! That would be sweet! And i agree, you can never have to many chocobo pictures! biggrin.gif

It would probably have to be called "the loud yellow dragogriff" and have both chocobo and yellow dragon attributes. Y'know, to avoid copyright problems.

Pygmies kinda look like chocobos, apart from the lack of feathers and smaller size.

Hmm breeding pygmies with chickens... >>

It would probably have to be called "the loud yellow dragogriff" and have both chocobo and yellow dragon attributes. Y'know, to avoid copyright problems.

I toatally agree! still there needs to be a chocobo egg. And lol breeding pygmy with a chicken. That would be interesting to see.

Kweewww! >.> We do so need a chocobo egg. xd.png My friend drew me a chocobo the either day... Now I can't get the song out of my head.

hey peeps, love the idea about a CHocobo egg, plz do make one i just love them, i've spent 30 hours on Chocobo races on FFX. only thing i hated was in FF7 & FF 8 were i have to try and chatch em.

Ok well... if we can come up with a hatchling form, an adult form and an egg for it, then i'll gladly post it in the suggestion thread for the eggs.