minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Every game with unridable chocobos is sad. Crisis Core is just special because someone awesome dies.

Every game with unridable chocobos is sad. Crisis Core is just special because someone awesome dies.

Haha. xd.png

Several awesome people, actually.

Haha. xd.png

Several awesome people, actually.

I haven't played it yet!!!

*tantrums*

Great. Now I'm gonna have Mambo de Chocobo stuck in my head. x.x

Chocobos are <3 but I prefer moogles personally. I spaz over the Crystal Chronicles ones as they're just so cute and fluffy and big ears.... Yeah I have a lot in common with Terra Branford. xd.png

Edited by FyreMermaid

When it comes to moogles, I like FFXII ones the best. They're like chinbunnies.

FFXII moogles are so awesome. But as for actual moogles, I've always loved the FFIX ones. They are al so cute, and I loved delivering their mail.

Yes, The Chocobo Stables in X-2. And I would feed them the grisal greens too late and theyd already have Metor all powered up and Id feed em and theyd attack me and then I'd get em in my stables.

I so wish they had the chocobo hunting in another one. That was my fav.

This.

I was quite disapointed that there are no Moogles in FF13. In fact, there seem to be no non-human people in the game.

This.

I was quite disapointed that there are no Moogles in FF13. In fact, there seem to be no non-human people in the game.

OMG NO!

Well there is ALWAYS the chocofro.

Ah, chocobos~

Each time I play FF9, I become helplessly addicted to the chocobo hot n' cold game.

Airships in all their glory, but flying on a golden chocobo has something special to it.

I prefer the black ones and the Trickster.

Worst moment of my gaming life, finding out Chocobos in FF12 were killable.

I luv this song! It came frum Final Fantasy Unlimited the series!

the songs name is vivid sang by Fairy Fore. Here is the full version

I got the MP3.

I can totally see the Guys of FF and KH singing it.

Specifically, Squall is the singer, Cloud is the Bassist, Zindane is one of the two gutarists, either Sora or Tidus is the drummer.. Really, it would be Awesometasitc.

Also, there would be, at some point, A STAMPEDE OF CHOCOBOS.

You know FF13 seems to have Leon, Cloud, Yuffi (if that is how you spell it) and the rest of that gang in

You know FF13 seems to have Leon, Cloud, Yuffi (if that is how you spell it) and the rest of that gang in

Where? I haven't seen them yet.

Chocobos all the way. =D They're so cute. O_O

Cactuars are scary, when I first when through the Thunder Plains in FFX whenever I ran into one I had to flee or it would pwn me with 1000 needles. X_x

I like them chocobos!! C8 Very fun things.

In FF13, the baby one is So CUTE!!! *squeals* And I find if funny and creepy whenever it disappeared into the guys hair.....I just go:

O_o.........................lol xd.png

I like them chocobos!! C8 Very fun things.

In FF13, the baby one is So CUTE!!! *squeals* And I find if funny and creepy whenever it disappeared into the guys hair.....I just go:

O_o.........................lol xd.png

=D I love that one! It's the cutest chocobo I've ever seen, and they're all really cute. xd.png

One day the chocobo will try to ride in his hair, but he'll be a /little/ too big, and it makes me smile to think about it. XP

I'm in the last chapter of FF13. so after that I will be going back to Gran Pulse for Chocobo Hunting happy.gif

Trickster was awesome. But was he actually a chocobo?

oh the chocobo breeding system in FF7...when I finally managed to get a golden one I named it "Sephy" tongue.gif

Trickster was awesome. But was he actually a chocobo?

Yes, yes he was.

Okay. You see, I thought he was either a mountain spirit in the form of a chocobo with a possible chocobo fetish, or a chocobo god.