minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sounds fun! Let's hope we can get it, teehee. With another name of course, due to copyright. tongue.gif

And a bit of redesigning.

Give it another pair of legs, an Archaeopteryx Style tail and a bit more scaly of an appearance and square will leave us be.

Hitaryu, you're doing a Christmas chocobo picture? I wanna see the sketch!

most likely, sorry, I haven't posted xd.png I'm drawing all my presants this year so I haven't had a lot (two words, not one) of time on the comuter. plus, snow + Me = Snocobo biggrin.gif

I didn't even know they had a song. So I just started singing some weird song I made up lol.

I didn't even know they had a song. So I just started singing some weird song I made up lol.

It's not official - the lyrics.

Some insanely awesome youtuber from japan named hydain made the lyrics.

(I apologize for the double post, but this must be done)

Happy New Year and Decade! Tis 2010.

I have an Idea for the egg. I'll have a sprite soon enough.

I loved the chocobos in FF9. Treasure, music, and weird flying yellow things obsessed with grass. ninja.gif

(I apologize for the double post, but this must be done)

Happy New Year and Decade! Tis 2010.

I have an Idea for the egg. I'll have a sprite soon enough.

The egg would be easy enough to do. The sprite should be interesting. I'd love to see it when you have it done. The Adult should also be interesting to see. We need more people working on this!!

The egg would be easy enough to do. The sprite should be interesting. I'd love to see it when you have it done. The Adult should also be interesting to see. We need more people working on this!!

I'm having a bit of difficulty with a specific detail.

I'm attempting to put a feather pattern, but I'm having shading problems.

I'm having a bit of difficulty with a specific detail.

I'm attempting to put a feather pattern, but I'm having shading problems.

Which is understandable. The shading problems like what kind of shading problems? Maybe i can help, i'm a bit of a graphic designer myself.

You all know how we keep saying that Cloud is a Chocobo? Well we met his mother (obviously human) in FF7, but is there ever any mention of his father?

*Can't wait to see the sprites/drawings of the chocodragon*

You all know how we keep saying that Cloud is a Chocobo? Well we met his mother (obviously human) in FF7, but is there ever any mention of his father?

*Can't wait to see the sprites/drawings of the chocodragon*

And he DOES have spikey yellow hair... OMG CLOUD IS HALF CHOCOBO!!!

i LOVE Chocobos!!!!!!

But really, im getting Final Fantasy XI and im not sure if i should raise chocobos, or just race them. which should i do?!?!?!?

(yes you can say "both")

If Cloud ish half-chocobo...... Does that mean, if Tifa turns into a chocobo and they have kids. Will they even be even more mutated. *fries brain in not-so-hard thoughts*

If Cloud ish half-chocobo...... Does that mean, if Tifa turns into a chocobo and they have kids. Will they even be even more mutated. *fries brain in not-so-hard thoughts*

If Tifa turns into a chocobo (as in a full one) and has kids with half chocobo Cloud, then their kids will be 3/4 chocobo and only 1/4 human.

*wonders who is going to be first to draw a picture*

Omg... I come to this forum... apologising for not drawing a Christmas chocobo and draw this: A Cloudobo

user posted image

and it turns out what your all talking about blink.gif

sorry it's just a line art, I'll colour it later... smile.gif

Omg... I come to this forum... apologising for not drawing a Christmas chocobo and draw this: A Cloudobo

user posted image

and it turns out what your all talking about blink.gif

sorry it's just a line art, I'll colour it later... smile.gif

*GASP*

Fmf.... fmfmFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's hilarious! AND FRICKIN Brilliant!

However, cloud is not HALF chocobo. He is essentially an anthropomorphic chocobo.

*GASP*

However, cloud is not HALF chocobo. He is essentially an anthropomorphic chocobo.

All I'm saying is that because we don't know who Cloud's father is (or 'what' he is), nearly any theory about his lineage could go.

i love the image of the cloudobo biggrin.gif, btw i think there are a few clues to clouds background in ff7 CC but im not 2 sure(not played it for some time now.)

back to a dragabo(or chocobo which ever u prefer) could there be diffrent colours ones like the onces in ff7 and 8( the yellow , black gold and the other colour i car't remenber. that come from the same egg. unsure.gif

*GASP*

Cloud just has a chocobo on his head :3 thats what give him blonde hair and the spikyness x3

ohmy.gif Wow. This is really weird. I only ever saw my first chocobo today, and now I find a thread devoted to them.

They are so cute though! Cross between phoenix, moa and chicken smile.gif

ohmy.gif Wow. This is really weird. I only ever saw my first chocobo today, and now I find a thread devoted to them.

They are so cute though! Cross between phoenix, moa and chicken smile.gif

However, there's also some sort of extra social intelligence that lets them form bonds with humans. And some ostrich.

We have a recipe for chocobos somewhere in the beginning of the thread. It might be something that interests you.